Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IHSAA made me Smile

28 minutes ago, Robert said:

Because it is thousands of years old, we mist the bejesus out of the kids and millions of adults get a shot.  Otherwise, I'm sure it would be more.  You can think what you'd like.  Free country. 

Logic, reason, and common sense are important. Have a wonderful day Robert. 

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

Logic, reason, and common sense are important. Have a wonderful day Robert. 

I'll try to remember that.  Follow the ILP for those illegal students.  

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

👍

It's federal law, and you must do it.  I wonder who is in charge of the EL program over there making sure that it is done.  

I messed up my facts yesterday.  We had 131 flu deaths in Indiana during "flu season" .  Sorry.   https://www.in.gov/isdh/files/Weekly Influenza Report-Week 20-2019-2020.pdf

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Football Fanatic said:

Bold prediction (considering all the negativity being spread) - There WILL be high school football games on August 21st!

Welcome aboard my friend.

2 hours ago, Football Fanatic said:

Thank you sir. I wasn't going to make an account unless I had a strong feeling that we're having a football season. So I guess you know what this means 😉

You are welcome. I LOVE the positivity and love. 

On 7/22/2020 at 5:20 PM, Robert said:

Indiana ALL strains of flu deaths 2019-2020 season:  166

Allen County Covid deaths since, what, March 2020:  158

Indiana Covid deaths since March 2020:  2863

According to CDC Webpage...they are counting deaths by Flu, pneumonia and Covid as Covid Deaths.  So there is not telling what percentage of "Covid" deaths are actual due to Covid.    

1 minute ago, JSM56 said:

According to CDC Webpage...they are counting deaths by Flu, pneumonia and Covid as Covid Deaths.  So there is not telling what percentage of "Covid" deaths are actual due to Covid.    

🤫😏

9 minutes ago, JSM56 said:

Possibly, but I believe that these numbers are based on the ones reported by ISDH, not CDC per @Robert's followup post.

37 minutes ago, JSM56 said:

That could be, BUT if those people tested positive for covid, it very well could have been the cause of death. People regularly survive the flu and pneumonia, but having covid on top of either complicates things significantly, to the point that people cannot survive. 

3 hours ago, Irishman said:

That could be, BUT if those people tested positive for covid, it very well could have been the cause of death. People regularly survive the flu and pneumonia, but having covid on top of either complicates things significantly, to the point that people cannot survive. 

And it's been said before, by people much more medically educated than most of us here, that it is a rare occasion when someone dies of a fluke and it is counted as covid related.  But I do have a license to teach history, so you've got that. 

Edited by Robert

On 7/24/2020 at 10:54 AM, JSM56 said:

Okay, so remove those from the Indiana deaths, because Indiana is counting it correctly.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:14 PM, Robert said:

And it's been said before, by people much more medically educated than most of us here, that it is a rare occasion when someone dies of a fluke and it is counted as covid related.  But I do have a license to teach history, so you've got that. 

Its also been said before, and backed by data that kids are not dying from covid. Also backed by studies.  Kids are not giving it to teachers. But hey, its America, you don't have to look at both sides.

11 minutes ago, Raven67 said:

Its also been said before, and backed by data that kids are not dying from covid. Also backed by studies.  Kids are not giving it to teachers. But hey, its America, you don't have to look at both sides.

Kids are not giving it to teachers because they have not been in school since March 13th. Kind of a no brainer there. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Raven67 said:

In other countries 

This country has not even come close to going to the lengths many other countries did to slow the spread. Contact tracing and surveillance are just two things that come to mind. Anyone have an app on their phones here that sends them a message when they are close to someone who has tested positive? I am sure there are other restrictions they had in place that did not happen here as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

This country has not even come close to going to the lengths many other countries did to slow the spread. Contact tracing and surveillance are just two things that come to mind. Anyone have an app on their phones here that sends them a message when they are close to someone who has tested positive? I am sure there are other restrictions they had in place that did not happen here as well. 

Are you kidding? We still have far too many chest-thumpers who are not going to let anyone tell them to wear a mask.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Raven67 said:

This report says that this 9 year old girl had no underlying conditions. 

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2020/07/24/9-year-old-florida-girl-who-died-of-covid-19-remembered-at-vigil/

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Bobref said:

Are you kidding? We still have far too many chest-thumpers who are not going to let anyone tell them to wear a mask.

Now do all the looters, rioters, anarchists, etc. 

I’m a chest thumper

My body. My choice Bob.  Your mask works. 

The Best is Yet to Come. 

Yet here we are again. You keep taking these veiled shots at people. Some people don’t back down. 😉 

Have a wonderful day Bob. Try getting some sun and exercise. It’s great for your immune system. 

12 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

I’m a chest thumper (whatever the F that means). 

The Best is Yet to Come. 

Yet here we are again. You keep taking these veiled shots at people. Some people don’t back down. 😉 

Have a wonderful day Bob. Try getting some sun and exercise. It’s great for your immune system. 

Just now, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

I find it interesting that you agrees with liberals and libertarians.

Trump would be ashamed

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bobref said:

Hey Bob. No worries. Just got my masks in.  We have been instructed by our employers on masks. Also. If I need to wear one to officiate, I got that covered too. 😉 

Now. Besides that. I’ll be enjoying my home and family. Be well. Thank you for caring. 

4 hours ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

I find it interesting that you agrees with liberals and libertarians.

Trump would be ashamed

Unveiling their hypocrisy pal. I’m just using their obscene reasoning. 

4 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

I’m a chest thumper (whatever the F that means). 

The Best is Yet to Come. 

My body my choice?  The selfishness of that comment is enough for me.  You are an idiot.  This isn't a veiled shot it is the truth.  @Bobref is a thousand times the official you are and it sounds like he is a thousand times the man you are. I feel sorry for you and your belief system and I hope your students won't listen to your drivel.  I'm still waiting on your 99.9%.

• Haha 1