Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Your Teams 2020 Breakout Players ( ie. DEAR GOD NO COVID TALK PLEASE)

On 7/27/2020 at 9:59 PM, from_the_sidelines007 said:

All do respect here cpg1970 . . . Throw the dawg in the yard a bone!

Doyle is one of 2 QBs in the HNAC that threw for over 1,000 yards last season.

Just thought I'd add that to the love that Coach Hostrawser's boys are getting here.

Wow! Don't get me wrong, but that is nice to see.  LaVille FB has improved a bunch over the last few years.  The senior class does have talent and they are a hungry bunch of Lancers!

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

Let us not forget the incoming sophomores For LV ran through the conference as 8th graders going undefeated.  Pioneer (and others)  walked off the field mid game.  I suspect the majority of the 23’ class will see starting roles this season for LaVille.  It may take this year to gel again, but I predict stout 21-22 seasons.

On 8/2/2020 at 7:48 AM, Lancernation said:

Let us not forget the incoming sophomores For LV ran through the conference as 8th graders going undefeated.  Pioneer (and others)  walked off the field mid game.  I suspect the majority of the 23’ class will see starting roles this season for LaVille.  It may take this year to gel again, but I predict stout 21-22 seasons.

Can't disagree here. Loved watching the Dewitt kid play. There's some serious potential for the lineman in that class as well! 

On 8/2/2020 at 8:48 AM, Lancernation said:

2021 will be an exciting year. Pioneer will be decent, Knox will still have some good talent around, Winamac will be loaded with 3/4 year varsity guys, judson will be pretty good too, culver will have a big senior class. 

1-4 will be a crapshoot. 

29 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

2021 will be an exciting year. Pioneer will be decent, Knox will still have some good talent around, Winamac will be loaded with 3/4 year varsity guys, judson will be pretty good too, culver will have a big senior class. 

1-4 will be a crapshoot. 

The upcoming years for the HNAC will be very interesting. I believe Laville's sophomore class lost one game in the conference their 7th & 8th grade years to North Judson. Obviously Winamac will have the experience and depth to compete along with Knox & Pioneer. Needless to say, the next few years for this conference should be fun to watch!! 

Edited by footballer_02

3 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

1-4 will be a crapshoot. 

So a decent team will likely vie for the title and deep run in the tourney. A good team same. And a loaded team likely will fall in the middle of the pack and possibly contend for a sectional. 

😂 

4 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

So a decent team will likely vie for the title and deep run in the tourney. A good team same. And a loaded team likely will fall in the middle of the pack and possibly contend for a sectional. 

😂

You know that im talking about next year right? 

I think having 10 kids being 3 or 4 year varsity guys qualifies as being loaded with expierence. 

Thats one of the few positives from last year with having 6 starters miss a combined 35 1/2 games.. Lots of kids got PT.. that probably wouldn't have.. And still won 5 games. 

Heard some good news out of winamac camp. 

2 seniors have joined, they received a transfer from Plymouth and a junior who didn't play last season and an ok freshman sized class. 

Seems they've moved some kids around to new positions ive heard....good thing rtctv4 will be there, ill be able to watch their game after i get home from another schools.