Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Football Season Options

9 hours ago, Titan32 said:

You really seriously believe that?  That no one will play if Marion County doesn't play part?  I can tell you with 100% certainty that the rest of the state can and will play without Marion County.  The only way it doesn't happen is if the IHSAA does a 180 on it's stance about leaving it up to the school jurisdictions to determine if they want to play or not.  Actually it might be refreshing to have the Mega schools out of the way for a season LOL.

No, T-man.  The season would be moved first..  Illinois didnt move their season because they like April showers.  They need that state tourney cash.

We've both been around since the ball was square....you know the IHSAA isnt going to let 50 or 60% of schools play in the fall if 100% could play in the spring.

The IHSAA wont have a state tournament without Marion County/

Remember how much income they has lost this year (no basketball tourney).

Its a cash money thing.

9 hours ago, Mayo77 said:

Can't disagree with this enough.   Ihsaa has said they expect teams to sit out but football will go.  

That's what they say now.....

They also expected to play the basketball state tournament last year...remember.? .They had plans for how to do it.. Structure. Rules for fans and coaches.  Media and players.

..and then what happened...?

31 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

That's what they say now.....

They also expected to play the basketball state tournament last year...remember.? .They had plans for how to do it.. Structure. Rules for fans and coaches.  Media and players.

..and then what happened...?

I love people that can predict the future.  It’s adorable.

Mind sharing some upcoming lottery numbers?

2 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

I think if we do start itll be without fans.

“I think it will move to the spring.”

”I think if we do start it’ll be without fans.”

Well played.  If you have a multitude of opinions eventually you’ll be right and can boast later.