Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Let's Play Some Football!

39 minutes ago, Coach Harvey said:

image.png.8e1ba07644f64bdcb4dbac8a6df56e0b.png

dab dancing GIF

Great news.  Now is the time for all student athletes (not just football) to put their leadership skills to the test.

Let's make sure all students practice healthy and safe habits for a great school year and season.  

Wash your hands. Wear a mask. Game on. 

• Like 1

Let’s look at this realistically.  Why would the IHSAA come out and announce anything different at this time?  The IHSAA is the governing body of HS sports in Indiana and it’s workers are people who have been put in those places by the IHSAA Executive Committee.  The IHSAA Executive Committee happens to be comprised of all “school” people from various parts of the state.  Schools want to open.  Schools want to play.  The IHSAA wants to play from a financial standpoint (that is their concern).  There was no reason for them to announce anything different at this time.  And they won’t announce anything different.....UNTIL they are told to do so by either the state government/DOE or the federal government.  There was never a doubt what the IHSAA’s stance would be.  

The IHSAA's way of saying.."we tried..." so they don't have to take the heat yet again...and I ask again...what makes us believe we can do this safely in high school..but colleges and professional teams can't..with limitless resources?

1 hour ago, Fan90 said:

The IHSAA's way of saying.."we tried..." so they don't have to take the heat yet again...and I ask again...what makes us believe we can do this safely in high school..but colleges and professional teams can't..with limitless resources?

I have tried to learn from the Marlins recent outbreak. For one, I have taken the drastic step of forbidding my high schooler of going to Atlanta strip clubs... I mean hot wing restaurants. 

We’re still discussing how many nights he can go to bars though. Tough negotiator. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

I have tried to learn from the Marlins recent outbreak. For one, I have taken the drastic step of forbidding my high schooler of going to Atlanta strip clubs... I mean hot wing restaurants. 

We’re still discussing how many nights he can go to bars though. Tough negotiator. 

Have you seen how good those wings look though???

It feels like Marion County has now gave the IHSAA something to reconsider. Not sure why they weren't in communication and now have hope in some camp and doom and gloom in another. However, that is just how everything is appearing to go.

5 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

It feels like Marion County has now gave the IHSAA something to reconsider. Not sure why they weren't in communication and now have hope in some camp and doom and gloom in another. However, that is just how everything is appearing to go.

Timing is everything....just a couple hours prior, the IHSAA went on social media saying they were moving forward as scheduled. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Timing is everything....just a couple hours prior, the IHSAA went on social media saying they were moving forward as scheduled. 

Yes, so now everyone is wanting clarification if that means Marion County has just opted out until Oct 1st or if that means everyone else is going to have to go that schedule.

5 hours ago, oldtimeqb said:

Great news.  Now is the time for all student athletes (not just football) to put their leadership skills to the test.

Let's make sure all students practice healthy and safe habits for a great school year and season.  

Wash your hands. Wear a mask. Game on. 

Amen. 
I have been quite outspoken on certain issues. I will do what is absolutely best for all. I still have my beliefs, but I truly appreciate those that have showed me such grace. I know I have not reciprocated at all times and I ask for your forgiveness. 

Bottom line, I firmly believe we ALL want what is best for people. 

Be well. See you all 8/14 and 8/15. 
The Best is Yet to Come. 

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

Amen. 
I have been quite outspoken on certain issues. I will do what is absolutely best for all. I still have my beliefs, but I truly appreciate those that have showed me such grace. I know I have not reciprocated at all times and I ask for your forgiveness. 

Bottom line, I firmly believe we ALL want what is best for people. 

Be well. See you all 8/14 and 8/15. 
The Best is Yet to Come. 

Interesting... someone must have spiked my pepsi !