Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

No Football in Marion County til October.

2 minutes ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

Last weekend about 90 shots were fired at citizens of South Bend.  I can take you for a tour Saturday night if you wish.

Don't need one.  Just need to hit the road and travel 15 minutes east of my home if I wanted that reality...(and I do daily).

1 minute ago, MarshallCounty said:

Whatever idiot started this thread appears to have jumped the gun. What a moron.

I think he meant well. But the important thing we need to know is, was he ever a janitor?

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

I think he meant well. But the important thing we need to know is, was he ever a janitor?

Two 15 minute breaks in one shift?  I'm telling...

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

In your utopia of Pulaski County, perhaps that’s true.  Families living in poverty are struggling in the real world.  Take a field trip to my hood.  I’ll give you a free tour and even buy you lunch.

We all know that in your area of the state things are much worse than ours.  You have all the answers but don't want to hear the others thoughts.  Everyone has their own problems and yours aren't any worse than theirs.  Get off your high horse.

Wow; go to practice for a couple hours and come home to 3 additional pages on a topic about a decision that has been reversed; and maybe one or two posts about that decision. There are other posts to talk about the general topic of openings and the start of the season. There is also a place for the personal barbs back and forth......direct messages. 

Oh yeah, there is also the ignore feature. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1