Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Marion County

2 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Is the Marion County Health Department just delaying what they think is inevitable so kids won't have time to transfer someplace else for sports?

Didn't think of it that way.   Good question 

2 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I've watched just enough South Park to where I can actually hear Stan's dad saying this. Haven't watched for a long time though, have they actually done a Covid episode? Surely they haven't...

3 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Again with this number.  Where does it come from?  The only person publicly to say it was POTUS.  He then goes on to endorse Dr. Stella Immanuel.  I guess when you want the numbers t oback your facts you will get them from anywhere you can.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Plymouthfan91 said:

Again with this number.  Where does it come from?  The only person publicly to say it was POTUS.  He then goes on to endorse Dr. Stella Immanuel.  I guess when you want the numbers t oback your facts you will get them from anywhere you can.

Chill out....the number probably isn't right....but it's funny especially if you are a South Park fan!

15 minutes ago, Plymouthfan91 said:

If there are 330 million Americans and 160,000 deaths get on your calculator and do the math.   There is your answer.     

1 hour ago, Plymouthfan91 said:

It is actually 99.53 %.  155,000 deaths / 328,000,000 = 0.00047    .047%

1 hour ago, coachkj said:

It is actually 99.53 %.  155,000 deaths / 328,000,000 = 0.00047    .047%

Wrong!  Bad math.  330,000,000 people haven't gotten sick.  You can't include people who haven't gotten sick yet as The current U.S. number is 4,473,974 cases and 151,499 deaths.  This is per the CDC.  151,499/4,473,974 is 3.38% death rate.  Now using YOUR 328,000,000 number of US residents and they if they all get sick we will see 9,840,000 deaths.  You can't throw numbers around and not understand what you are saying.  I hope you aren't a math teacher.

Edited by Plymouthfan91
  • Haha 1

You tried to insult me.  You don't have common sense.  I will try to explain it to you..... Please read S...L...O...W...L...Y...  ask a smart person around you to explain it if you still can't.

328,000,000 is the US population.   155,000 is the deaths (at this point) So any one American's chance of death currently is .047%     

I didn't throw any numbers around.  I was simply explaining where the number came from.  Try to be better.

27 minutes ago, Plymouthfan91 said:

Wrong!  Bad math.  330,000,000 people haven't gotten sick.  You can't include people who haven't gotten sick yet as The current U.S. number is 4,473,974 cases and 151,499 deaths.  This is per the CDC.  151,499/4,473,974 is 3.38% death rate.  Now using YOUR 328,000,000 number of US residents and they if they all get sick we will see 9,840,000 deaths.  You can't throw numbers around and not understand what you are saying.  I hope you aren't a math teacher.

7 minutes ago, wabashalwaysfights said:

Not to nitpick, mainly because it ultimately doesn't matter anyway, but the meme says nothing about death rate. It says "...99.98% of us will remain." The number is still incorrect, but to not because of "bad math" related to death rate as you suggest. 

True.  It's probably an older meme.  

2 minutes ago, wabashalwaysfights said:

For some reason it won't let me edit my previous post, but if the meme offends you because you don't feel it takes the situation seriously enough, I get that, but it says nothing about death rate in the pic, that's all.

If you're referring to me, no.  Not offended at all.  Its a cartoon.  Of course it was referring to survival rate.

Just now, coachkj said:

If you're referring to me, no.  Not offended at all.  Its a cartoon.  Of course it was referring to survival rate.

No I wasn't. Not only is the meme based on a cartoon, but it's based on the cartoon that has made its bones being over the top insensitive over the years. That's part of the reason why I wondered if they had done a Covid episode because it would not surprise me one bit if they had, and by the way, it probably would have been incredibly inappropriate and insensitive. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, coachkj said:

You tried to insult me.  You don't have common sense.  I will try to explain it to you..... Please read S...L...O...W...L...Y...  ask a smart person around you to explain it if you still can't.

328,000,000 is the US population.   155,000 is the deaths (at this point) So any one American's chance of death currently is .047%     

I didn't throw any numbers around.  I was simply explaining where the number came from.  Try to be better.

True.  It's probably an older meme.  

99.953% to be exact. And imagine. The MSM silences Dr. Immanuel. Social Media keeps removing the video. Big Tech keeps shutting down the website (don’t know if it’s back up), but sure, let’s keep believing the MSM, Dr. Fauci and the rest of the DS. 

At what point are there no coincidences?

ThanQ

The Best is Yet to Come. 

Don’t forget about Obamagate, the corrupt judge in the Flynn case, Maxwell’s documents being released last night. Hint. Check the names. Biden being charged in Ukraine. And just think, it’s ONLY August. 

So much more to come to light. As I said. On 11/3 or when Flynn can talk. 👋 

Please don’t give me that Flynn lied. He didn’t. What he was accused of “lying” about turned out to be a hoax (which all sane people knew from the get go). 

1 hour ago, wabashalwaysfights said:

Not to nitpick, mainly because it ultimately doesn't matter anyway, but the meme says nothing about death rate. It says "...99.98% of us will remain." The number is still incorrect, but to not because of "bad math" related to death rate as you suggest. 

Ding ding ding ding 

YAWN 

Same ole Same ole  See Below:   

Rinse Repeat, Rinse Repeat.......

When you want to go off rails AGAIN away from Topic which was Marion Topic Sports and their decision to allow participation while final decisions are made a few weeks down the road then its time to just shut it down...... AGAIN.  

• Thanks 2