Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Herman Cain Covid

TheStatGuy

39 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Yeah; not a fan of laughing at someone that suffered from this and passed away. His stance on the masks aside, I think it is sad that people can find humor in it. 

I don't feel bad for stupidity. It's what got him killed. 

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Yeah; not a fan of laughing at someone that suffered from this and passed away. His stance on the masks aside, I think it is sad that people can find humor in it. 

When being polite and civil doesn't work, it's far easier to crack open a cold one with the boys and celebrate enemy casualties. 

I think Sun Tzu said something similar. 

On 7/31/2020 at 6:28 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Does he think its still fake? Oh wait, he died from it.. After getting it at the trump rally. 

Is this actual fact or conjecture?    

https://people.com/politics/friend-defends-herman-cain-from-trump-rally-criticism/

Calabrese pushed back on what he calls the overconfident assumption by some that Cain got sick while attending President Donald Trump's Oklahoma rally last month while not wearing a mask, at an event officials believe is linked to other new infections.

Cain had traveled widely before he got sick, Calabrese says.

"I want people to know he did a lot of traveling that week, he traveled to Vegas, he was gonna go to Arizona and I think his flight got redirected. He was on several flights," Calabrese says. "The whole conclusion that people are jumping to that he got it at the Tulsa rally — I think that a lot of people are jumping to that conclusion because they want to, but we have no reason to think he got it there as opposed to some of the airplanes he might have been on."

5 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Is this actual fact or conjecture?    

https://people.com/politics/friend-defends-herman-cain-from-trump-rally-criticism/

Calabrese pushed back on what he calls the overconfident assumption by some that Cain got sick while attending President Donald Trump's Oklahoma rally last month while not wearing a mask, at an event officials believe is linked to other new infections.

Cain had traveled widely before he got sick, Calabrese says.

"I want people to know he did a lot of traveling that week, he traveled to Vegas, he was gonna go to Arizona and I think his flight got redirected. He was on several flights," Calabrese says. "The whole conclusion that people are jumping to that he got it at the Tulsa rally — I think that a lot of people are jumping to that conclusion because they want to, but we have no reason to think he got it there as opposed to some of the airplanes he might have been on."

Yeah but - "He got from the Trump Rally" sounds better and fits a narrative......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

Typical response from a democrat......

Of course. Celebrating the death of a 74 year old man simply because he had opposing political views.

No official autopsy has been released.

18 hours ago, raiderx2 said:

What proof is there he got it at the rally?  CNN said he did, MSNBC said he did?  What f'ing proof do you or they have he got it at the rally?

None, none whatsoever...regardless whether I might personally disagree with his not wearing a mask. 

Some folks here simply have a sickness inside and celebrate the death of those they disagree with, that sickness has nothing to do with a virus.

But truly sick, nonetheless.

I’d never wish or celebrate death on most anyone...it’s beyond my kin.

Pray I never hope to be as depraved to celebrate the death of a good man.

Edited by Lysander
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

You know when you're dead, you don't really care, but the dead usually leave behind loved ones, family, friends who loved them, cared for them, or at the very least will miss them. Celebrating anyone's death is at the very least in poor taste, and speaks more to your morals, than to those who've passed. I realize you clowns think you're being virtuous, but you're really just shining a light on your own character. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Kill me now 1

5 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

You know when you're dead, you don't really care, but the dead usually leave behind loved ones, family, friends who loved them, cared for them, or at the very least will miss them. Celebrating anyone's death is at the very least in poor taste, and speaks more to your morals, than to those who've passed. I realize you clowns think you're being virtuous, but you're really just shining a light on your own character. 

Never said I didn't feel bad for his family and friends. 

I just don't feel bad for him. 

On 8/8/2020 at 1:38 PM, DanteEstonia said:

Actions have consequences, and sometimes people don't learn except through suffering. 

Kinda like the guy that fell asleep in the drive-through line in Atlanta, then (after overtaking 2 police officers, stealing a taser and trying to run away).......got shot and killed....

• Like 1