Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

6 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

How many statements do they have to release saying we are having football in fall to get people to stop freaking out?    Could be about alot of things.     

Freaking out or trying to get clear direction as season is less than 20 hours from kicking off??

2 minutes ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Freaking out or trying to get clear direction as season is less than 20 hours from kicking off??

Maybe just making sure everyone is on the same page going into the first day of practice? Tweaking a rule or two?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BTF said:

Maybe just making sure everyone is on the same page going into the first day of practice? Tweaking a rule or two?

Perhaps, some new updated by laws to contend with what is going on at schools across the state,   

Doubt anything has changed from the all systems go messages they have stated in the last 7 days.  

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

How many statements do they have to release saying we are having football in fall to get people to stop freaking out?    Could be about alot of things.     

You are gonna freak out when they end up shutting it down. 

• Disdain 4

1 hour ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Hearing rumors of an IHSAA meeting today......  ANY SOLID LEADS???

Id imagine its just one final meeting before fall season starts, seeing everyone is on same page type stuff. 

1 minute ago, TheStatGuy said:

@Temptation i can have different opinions no? 

Between the lines simply asked what they would do about fans. I gave my opinion on that...keep working on your comprehension..needs somework. 

As long as you have all bases covered...so that you can brag later...

1 hour ago, TheStatGuy said:

You are gonna freak out when they end up shutting it down. 

Everything is going exactly how I thought it would go.    And freak out?   Nah.    I'll just protest lol.  

36 minutes ago, Temptation said:

A097CB17-5002-4178-8572-326A2DCA6F32.jpeg

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

As long as you have all bases covered...so that you can brag later...

You really have a comprehension problem don't you? 

I haven't changed my opinion. I think they should move it to spring...and i still think there's 0 chance we finish. 

I clearly STATED if they play this fall Itll be without fans.. Because of the law in place by the governor that prohibits more than 250 people. 

https://www.insideindianabusiness.com/story/42429036/holcomb-extends-45-reopening-phase-through-august

This is like shooting fish in a barrel...too easy

19 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Nobletucky's Finest.

If you only knew.  I think you have me confused with DT.  He has the Noblesville fetish.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

You really have a comprehension problem don't you? 

I haven't changed my opinion. I think they should move it to spring...and i still think there's 0 chance we finish. 

I clearly STATED if they play this fall Itll be without fans.. Because of the law in place by the governor that prohibits more than 250 people. 

https://www.insideindianabusiness.com/story/42429036/holcomb-extends-45-reopening-phase-through-august

This is like shooting fish in a barrel...too easy

You’re just a negative Nancy about everything. You must work for some media source?

the governor also said you can have more then 250 with approval from board of health. Plus it’s an outside event!