Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

22 minutes ago, Playmaker said:

You’re just a negative Nancy about everything. You must work for some media source?

the governor also said you can have more then 250 with approval from board of health. Plus it’s an outside event!

Nope. It's called being realistic. 

3 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Fear sells...

Back in April, many doctors (including Fauci) said to basically “give up” on any sports happening in 2020...

Now they are moving the goal posts, just like “TSG.”

3 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Fear sells...

Back in April, many doctors (including Fauci) said to basically “give up” on any sports happening in 2020...

Now they are moving the goal posts, just like “TSG.”

https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/anthony-fauci-sports-might-not-happen-this-year/

https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/anthony-fauci-how-sports-can-return-amid-coronavirus-crisis/

As I said....too easy. 

5 minutes ago, wabashalwaysfights said:

So instead of spinning our wheels, again, does anyone know:

1) did this meeting actually take place? Or when is it to take place if it is this evening? 

2) if it has taken place, has anything DEFINITVE been released?

Otherwise we literally could not beat a deader horse.

Yep, this one is quickly heading down that same wormhole lol

3 hours ago, Mayo77 said:

Everything is going exactly how I thought it would go.    And freak out?   Nah.    I'll just protest lol.  

Hear protests, looting and riots are the cure. 

11 minutes ago, wabashalwaysfights said:

So instead of spinning our wheels, again, does anyone know:

1) did this meeting actually take place? Or when is it to take place if it is this evening? 

2) if it has taken place, has anything DEFINITVE been released?

Otherwise we literally could not beat a deader horse.

There were student leadership meetings today w folks from the IHSAA. 

Stay tuned for my #NewProfilePics

1 hour ago, TheStatGuy said:

Well keep being negative and living in fear. It’s time to move on let the kids play and the fans watch if they want. None of that is required so people can make their own choice if they want to play/go!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Playmaker said:

Well keep being negative and living in fear. It’s time to move on let the kids play and the fans watch if they want. None of that is required so people can make their own choice if they want to play/go!

I'm not "living in fear"  you know what's fear? Holding someones hand and looking at them in the eyes while they know their dying from a heart attack. 

Or how about

Holding someone's hair up while they are puking their brains out due to going to chemo theraphy and living with the news they have a 15 percent chance at survival because cancer has riddled their body. 

That's fear man and thats something I had to deal with (my dad was paragraph one, my mom paragraph two). So don't come at me saying im living in fear cause quite frankly you probably don't know what fear is. 

Im living my life, im wearing a mask and taking every precaution but its the morons that don't take it serious that gives me reason to believe we won't be finishing this season...people are more concerned with money, paying attention to news they get on Facebook and from our idiot president and other crappy news. 

Covid has affected my personal life but keep thinking its a hoax or nothing major. 

Edited by TheStatGuy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheStatGuy said:

Oh.. more racist photos coming? 

If you want to sit at home playing xbox that's up to you.  That's great for you.     Real clear you just want state to give you a reason why you are home.    Always snarky and negative about everything.   2 kids have died in indiana since this started IN MARCH and both had immune system problems.   You want to talk about reason you say what you say is for the kids.  BS!!!!!   You want to sit on your ass and be miserable but you want everyone to feel like you.    Grow up kid.   

• Disdain 1

7 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

If you want to sit at home playing xbox that's up to you.  That's great for you.     Real clear you just want state to give you a reason why you are home.    Always snarky and negative about everything.   2 kids have died in indiana since this started IN MARCH and both had immune system problems.   You want to talk about reason you say what you say is for the kids.  BS!!!!!   You want to sit on your ass and be miserable but you want everyone to feel like you.    Grow up kid.   

kid? Im a man. Im 32. 

Haha.. I quit my job to be my moms primary care giver... So yeah. Im not "sitting on my ass" and hoping the state makes me stay at home... This has absolutely nothing to do with me. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

10 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

Keep swinging though. Playmaker was wrong and now you are wrong. Anyone else wanna take a swipe? If you wanna know more about my personal life... Ask Gonzo, LCCalum or AG. I have them on my Facebook and they get updates quite a bit on my personal life. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

kid? Im a man. Im 32. 

Haha.. I quit my job to be my moms primary care giver... So yeah. Im not "sitting on my ass" and hoping the state makes me stay at home... This has absolutely nothing to do with me. 

I know it's not about you.  I've read what you have wrote.   It's about the kids to quote you.   Well the kids would be doing perfectly fine if we would let them live their damn lives.    TWO KIDS IN 5 MONTHS unfortunately passed away.    Did we close Lake Michigan last month when two kids drowned?   Did you scream how we need to promote better parenting and teaching kids dangers of undercurrents?  

• Kill me now 1

24 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

I'm not "living in fear"  you know what's fear? Holding someones hand and looking at them in the eyes while they know their dying from a heart attack. 

Or how about

Holding someone's hair up while they are puking their brains out due to going to chemo theraphy and living with the news they have a 15 percent chance at survival because cancer has riddled their body. 

That's fear man and thats something I had to deal with (my dad was paragraph one, my mom paragraph two). So don't come at me saying im living in fear cause quite frankly you probably don't know what fear is. 

Im living my life, im wearing a mask and taking every precaution but its the morons that don't take it serious that gives me reason to believe we won't be finishing this season...people are more concerned with money, paying attention to news they get on Facebook and from our idiot president and other crappy news. 

Covid has affected my personal life but keep thinking its a hoax or nothing major. 

Well sorry about your mom and dad.

as Covid go I to have personally been affected by it. I know someone who died from it and my wife’s mom, grandma, and grandpa all have it. I know it’s a thing but it’s not as bad as they make it sound out to be. Kids need school and sports more than anything right now too many kids have more issues because of not having school and sports the last 5 months.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JQWL said:

I really miss the days when this forum was about high school football and the kids. The personal attacks, politics and constant negativity are too much.

I agree 100%

These are closing fast folks. Try staying on topic 

• Thanks 1