Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Schools Pausing or Cancelled the Fall

They should pin a topic and just merge every single thread that has to do with covid for the next year or so. No sense in making a new thread for every test just to rehash old arguments. Stuff is getting old. Mute each other and move on. 

RL0xU1daTlMoE.gif

11 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Lies. Take it back to the OOB and stay there where you belong with your crackpot conspiracy theories.

I noticed you disappeared from the OOB when the administrators limited the number of down votes people can submit in a single day and abolished the reputation rating. That is your contribution to this forum. Submitting 30 down votes per day so the person you dislike reflects a negative reputation rating.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

13 minutes ago, WWFan said:

They should pin a topic and just merge every single thread that has to do with covid for the next year or so. No sense in making a new thread for every test just to rehash old arguments. Stuff is getting old. Mute each other and move on. 

RL0xU1daTlMoE.gif

God what I would do for a good old fashion end zone camera thread!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Howe said:

crackpot conspiracy theories

8 minutes ago, Howe said:

I noticed you disappeared from the OOB when the administrators limited the number of down votes people can submit in a single day and abolished the reputation rating.

There's one now.

1 hour ago, Howe said:

It is interesting to observe those who celebrate anyone who tests positive for the coronavirus and any spread of the virus. These people absolutely love it.

Yep, spot on.  There are well over 300 IHSAA member schools that are “virus free”, practicing normally and preparing for a season, yet every time a positive case (which is to be expected) pops up, we get a NEW thread!!!

2020 is amazing!

8 minutes ago, Gipper said:

I live in it also.  But on the southern edge.  My wife works in Hammond.

A girl i went to high school with teaches at science and tech? Or whatever it is. 

1 minute ago, Gipper said:

Not at all.  I don’t believe he (as well as me) wants to eliminate everything.  This pandemic is serious, don’t be so blind.

Blind? I'm not blind to anything. And I don't think any of us want to see an end to high school sports, but I do think there are people that are looking to finally be right about something...……..

4 minutes ago, SL816 said:

Blind? I'm not blind to anything. And I don't think any of us want to see an end to high school sports, but I do think there are people that are looking to finally be right about something...……..

As you were.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Postpones fall sports till further notice. 

Feel for the kids. If they miss their season is it possible they could suit up late this winter and schedule some Illinois schools? 

11 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Not at all.  I don’t believe he (as well as me) wants to eliminate everything.  This pandemic is serious, don’t be so blind.

I don't want any elimination of sports or school. I just want fall sports moved to spring thats it. 

1 minute ago, WolvesOnTheProwl said:

Feel for the kids. If they miss their season is it possible they could suit up late this winter and schedule some Illinois schools? 

Wouldn't surprise me or see some of them try to go to other region schools.. Whiting may get an influx of kids. 

33 minutes ago, Lysander said:

So Connersville still plays football?

News to me.

My nephew is on the football team at Connersville. I've never understood why such a blue collar community never embraced football. They love basketball.

1 minute ago, TheStatGuy said:

I don't want any elimination of sports or school. I just want fall sports moved to spring thats it. 

Serious question, why? What happens between now and March 1st that changes anything? If we all shelter until then, what have we changed?