Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

I HATE to do this...

But I don’t really wanna try and comb through all the pages to find out. Can someone supply a list of schools that have postponed their fall sports as of now? And until when?? 

Maybe im not paying attention enough- but it seems they are all Northern Indiana schools? What’s the deal up there? 

I apologize  for my ignorance - but seriously down here in Southern Indiana it’ seems all systems go.

4 hours ago, jets said:

But I don’t really wanna try and comb through all the pages to find out. Can someone supply a list of schools that have postponed their fall sports as of now? And until when?? 

Maybe im not paying attention enough- but it seems they are all Northern Indiana schools? What’s the deal up there? 

I apologize  for my ignorance - but seriously down here in Southern Indiana it’ seems all systems go.

Southridge 

At the opposite end of this, not to mention the opposite end of the state, Bloomington South just hosted an 18-team girls golf tournament that had 95 golfers involved. Evansville North was the top team with Carmel coming in second.  It was the first IHSAA competition in around four and a half months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

Heard Penn is suspending ?? Anyone else hear this?

School board vote Monday. Not sure how that will go. 

I can see some board members up for re election be threatened to lose seat. 

20 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Calumet

Hammond Clark

Hammond

Hammond Gavit

Hammond Morton

Jimtown

Northridge

Northwood

North Vermillion is paused, as is Rochester. 

Are all these Northern Indiana teams?? What in the world is going on up there?? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jets said:

8 of those schools are either in major cities or near them. I think that has something to do with it.

8 hours ago, jets said:

Party in Hobart during late July exposed some 200+ individuals to the virus.

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/party-that-exposed-over-200-to-coronavirus-took-place-at-county-line-orchard-officials-confirm/article_bf52c3d6-2c68-53e9-9020-354b740c087a.html

When there is that much community spread, it would be foolish to pinpoint one event as the sole cause. But a ‘superspreader’ event amongst the recent grad/teenage population doesn’t help control it for sure. 

On 8/7/2020 at 6:26 PM, TheStatGuy said:

School board vote Monday. Not sure how that will go. 

I can see some board members up for re election be threatened to lose seat. 

The Super is really upset with how the situation was handled.  Penn is going to lose a lot of money with the attendance restrictions.