On 8/30/2020 at 8:05 PM, Arrow95 said:

My predictions:

Brown County at Cloverdale ©, 7 pm- BC wins by 28

Greencastle at West Vigo ©, 7 pm GC wins by 10

Indian Creek at Owen Valley ©, 7 pm IC wins by  28

Washington at Edgewood, 7 pm EDG wins by 21

North Putnam at South Putnam ©, 7 pm SP wins by 21

Sullivan at Northview ©, 7 pm NV wins by 6

South Putnam looks to be the front runner for WIC small school and contender for Sec, Reg, and SS.

Big school WIC is up for grabs. My prediction is winner of Sullivan and Northview will win it but IC could sneak in there too. 

Brown County probably by a lot.

I'm gonna roll with my Vikings. Defense has been really stout. G'Castle is our first test.

Indian Creek by 14

Edgewood by a few scores

South Putnam by about 28

Northview in a tight one

Brown County 3-0 at Indian Creek 2-1  

BC's SOS isn't great so far. IC is historically better. I'll take Indian Creek 55 Brown County 28

Cascade 0-3 at Cloverdale ,0-3

Two programs struggling really bad this season. Tossup.. here. Cascade 14 Cloverdale 13

North Putnam 0-3 at Sullivan 1-2,

NP comes off a shellacking from their rival South Put. Sullivan fell flat against historical powerhouse Northview. Sullvan rebounds and wins by four touchdowns, Sullivan 35 North Putnam 7.

Northview 2-1 at West Vigo, 3-0 

Game of the week. West Vigo has been impressive this season. I picked them to lose last week and they proved me wrong. Northview is head and shoulders above the rest of the WIC this season. Northview wins 20-8. The Viking defense holds but not enough. NV wins WIC big school but won't get out of sectionals, as usual since they're stuck in an always tough sectional. 

Owen Valley 1-2 at Edgewood 2-1

Edgewood int as good as their record but they still take the W. Edgewood 32 Owen Valley 28

South Putnam 3-0 at Greencastle 1-2

Second game of the week. South Putnam established themselves last week. They are averaging 60 points per game and only giving up 15. Impressive for the 1A school. The next several weeks will be battles for SP, Greencastle, Edgewood, West Vigo, and Brown County! They will win sectionals and have a heck of a game versus Lutheran for regionals. Greencastle will be hungry after losing by one point to WV but SP takes this one 22-14.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Arrow95 said:

Brown County 3-0 at Indian Creek 2-1  

BC's SOS isn't great so far. IC is historically better. I'll take Indian Creek 55 Brown County 28

Cascade 0-3 at Cloverdale ,0-3

Two programs struggling really bad this season. Tossup.. here. Cascade 14 Cloverdale 13

North Putnam 0-3 at Sullivan 1-2,

NP comes off a shellacking from their rival South Put. Sullivan fell flat against historical powerhouse Northview. Sullvan rebounds and wins by four touchdowns, Sullivan 35 North Putnam 7.

Northview 2-1 at West Vigo, 3-0 

Game of the week. West Vigo has been impressive this season. I picked them to lose last week and they proved me wrong. Northview is head and shoulders above the rest of the WIC this season. Northview wins 20-8. The Viking defense holds but not enough. NV wins WIC big school but won't get out of sectionals, as usual since they're stuck in an always tough sectional. 

Owen Valley 1-2 at Edgewood 2-1

Edgewood int as good as their record but they still take the W. Edgewood 32 Owen Valley 28

South Putnam 3-0 at Greencastle 1-2

Second game of the week. South Putnam established themselves last week. They are averaging 60 points per game and only giving up 15. Impressive for the 1A school. The next several weeks will be battles for SP, Greencastle, Edgewood, West Vigo, and Brown County! They will win sectionals and have a heck of a game versus Lutheran for regionals. Greencastle will be hungry after losing by one point to WV but SP takes this one 22-14.

I like your write up. I agree about the West Vigo/Northview game. It's huge for both schools. A bit of a rivalry game. WV has a good chance being at home but I still think Northview is too much. Their offense is probably the best West  Vigo is gonna see so far. South Putnam is probably the fave in the small school division. That game with WV will be big too. Sullivan is a little hard to predict. Sounds like they did pretty well against Linton but then struggled mightily against Northview. Indian Creek and Northview are probably the 2 faves for the big school division.