Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

I LOVE IT   

Chesterton has a REAL REAL good QB:    

We typically do summer scrimmages up north, New Prairie, Michigan City, and host of others over the year!!   Pioneer will have some dudes who can play for a Chesterton, but the depth and size is what will be hard to overcome, but MAN I love Coach Berry green lighting this game with their AD and saying LETS GO 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I LOVE IT   

Chesterton has a REAL REAL good QB:    

We typically do summer scrimmages up north, New Prairie, Michigan City, and host of others over the year!!   Pioneer will have some dudes who can play for a Chesterton, but the depth and size is what will be hard to overcome, but MAN I love Coach Berry green lighting this game with their AD and saying LETS GO 

100% agree

If you're going to run into Andrean, in the tournament, this will be a good game to see where you are. 

1 minute ago, Coach Nowlin said:

OR THE BOMBERS

Just saying 

:classic_ninja::classic_biggrin:

No disrespect intended. Didn't realize you were in that sectional. 🤐

Having done the Andrean/Cass Regional, and knowing what they have coming back, that's going to be quite a hill to climb. Good Luck!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SL816 said:

No disrespect intended. Didn't realize you were in that sectional. 🤐

Having done the Andrean/Cass Regional, and knowing what they have coming back, that's going to be quite a hill to climb. Good Luck!

Yea we gave them a good run last year in Sectional final but spotted them 13 points in 90 seconds, which is a recipe for disaster. 

Box Score from game:  

https://www.maxpreps.com/games/11-8-2019/football-fall-19/andrean-vs-rensselaer-central.htm?c=uILZuSEIQECeiPf5tyl0HA#tab=box-score&schoolid=

• Like 1

Even though Winamac's first two games were cancelled...found out today that former Warrior Brody Brumm earned a scholarship at Liberty after being a walk on for a few years. 

Kid went from being 5'3 110 lbs as a freshman in hs, not knowing if he was gonna play after year 1 to now being a scholarship WR at a d1 school. Awesome job Brody. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

12 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Since two positive tests for LaVille...are they playing friday?

Haven't heard yet.  Looks like they lost their starting QB to a knee injury this week too.  The hits are coming hard for them this week.  I doubt they will play, but I read where Penn had a player test positive and they are still playing Friday because the kid hadn't been around any players since Sat. 

15 minutes ago, trojan474 said:

Haven't heard yet.  Looks like they lost their starting QB to a knee injury this week too.  The hits are coming hard for them this week.  I doubt they will play, but I read where Penn had a player test positive and they are still playing Friday because the kid hadn't been around any players since Sat. 

Starting QB will more than likely be out for season with serious knee injury. Should be interesting to see who steps up for Laville as there are a number of talented athletes on that team.