Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

LaVille also cancelled their week 3 game against Pioneer. Noticed on Harrell's site their week 2 game is still scheduled. Surely they are cancelled week 2 as well correct?

Based on protocol I'd say they would have to cancel week 2 with the 14 day quarantine. Was surprised to hear they cancelled against Pioneer. Any idea who Pioneer will try and pick up?  

1 minute ago, footballer_02 said:

Based on protocol I'd say they would have to cancel week 2 with the 14 day quarantine. Was surprised to hear they cancelled against Pioneer. Any idea who Pioneer will try and pick up?  

No idea as of yet. I was really looking forward to the Laville Pioneer matchup this year. Would have been a slugfest. Guess we'll have to hope for a sectional matchup...

2 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

No idea as of yet. I was really looking forward to the Laville Pioneer matchup this year. Would have been a slugfest. Guess we'll have to hope for a sectional matchup...

I agree. Laville will be tough this year. Doyle (QB) will more than likely be out the rest of the season with a knee injury. 

36 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

LaVille also cancelled their week 3 game against Pioneer. Noticed on Harrell's site their week 2 game is still scheduled. Surely they are cancelled week 2 as well correct?

The Triton / LaVille game in week 2 has been cancelled.

1 hour ago, footballer_02 said:

Triton/Tipton with a potential match up ? 

I don't know if Maconaquah/Cass is cancelled due to Maconaquah suspended sports through 27th... Wouldn't mind seeing Cass/Triton play. 

From the LaVille Website:

Upon guidance from the St. Joe County Health Department it has been determined that due COVID-19 related issues on the LaVille Football Team, LaVille will not be able to play the following games:

Aug 28th – Varsity Football – LaVille at Triton
Aug 31st – JV Football – Triton at LaVille
Sept 4th – Varsity Football – LaVille at Pioneer
Sept 5th – JV Football – Pioneer at LaVille

High school football practice will resume on Thursday September 3rd with their first game taking place as previously scheduled against Winamac on Friday September 11th.

This does not to have affected LaVille Junior High Football.  The junior Lancers are still a go, from what I've heard.

as always, the game is better
from_the_sidelines007

On 8/20/2020 at 9:54 AM, footballer_02 said:

Starting QB will more than likely be out for season with serious knee injury. Should be interesting to see who steps up for Laville as there are a number of talented athletes on that team. 

LaVille has a couple other athletes that can play QB with the season-ending injury to Doyle. Feel just sick for Ayden.  He was invested . . . he worked on his QB skills and worked on his long snapping skills.

They have a Wagoner kid that can play QB . . . they have a freshman that can play QB . . . Czarnecki has played QB before as well.

It will be different without Doyle calling the signals, but the cupboard is not bare.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

Went and checked out the jays\cavs. 

Very impressed with Trey Hampton...his throwing motion looks so much better this year. 

Eli and JJ Blount to the outside is tough. Super quick. Cheyenne Allen was the bruiser inside... 

Team was shaky on D for the first half.. Then settled down.

Culver is young, only 1 senior.. Bunch of juniors and sophs...will be up and down this year (should be good next year)

Lastly

How about them Caston Comets? Congrats on breaking the streak!! 

On 8/21/2020 at 11:14 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Went and checked out the jays\cavs. 

Very impressed with Trey Hampton...his throwing motion looks so much better this year. 

Eli and JJ Blount to the outside is tough. Super quick. Cheyenne Allen was the bruiser inside... 

Team was shaky on D for the first half.. Then settled down.

Culver is young, only 1 senior.. Bunch of juniors and sophs...will be up and down this year (should be good next year)

Lastly

How about them Caston Comets? Congrats on breaking the streak!! 

Bluejays offensive explosion is a sign of good things to come this season.