Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

GID Poll 2020-21

Well, i know this is a little late, with all going on, but if you are wanting to vote for the GID Poll this year, pls post.  

For the sake of my own sanity, if you could possibly just vote for all 6 classes as a voter that would be great. I would need around 20 voters, most of you that have done this before, know how it works.

Thanks,
WCGrad92

3 hours ago, WCGrad92 said:

Well, i know this is a little late, with all going on, but if you are wanting to vote for the GID Poll this year, pls post.  

For the sake of my own sanity, if you could possibly just vote for all 6 classes as a voter that would be great. I would need around 20 voters, most of you that have done this before, know how it works.

Thanks,
WCGrad92

I'm probably only good for 1A this season, so I'll sit this one out if you need a commitment for folks who can do all six classes.  On the other hand, if you are running short and need someone to fill in for 1A, let me know.

Everyone should have access now to the Club for voting. If you had access last season, you are still in there. New members should have that invitation now. Please use the link to vote for your preseason poll.  Your name will be across the top, and the classes are on tabs on the bottom,  Make sure to fill out all 6 classes..

Foxbat, you are on the 1A ballot as well. Kept you there.

Thank you all, and I look forward to seeing how we tabulate this season.

WCGrad92

1 hour ago, WCGrad92 said:

Everyone should have access now to the Club for voting. If you had access last season, you are still in there. New members should have that invitation now. Please use the link to vote for your preseason poll.  Your name will be across the top, and the classes are on tabs on the bottom,  Make sure to fill out all 6 classes..

WCGrad92

I can't seem to be able to access it.

1 hour ago, WCGrad92 said:

WCGrad92

Thanks!