Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Evansville area games being streamed

MD AD mentioned most Evv area games will be streamed this season...apparently both WFIE & WEHT will carry local games.

However, still no details yet on who is covering which games and where they can be found  online.   If anyone has that info, please post.

1 hour ago, MDAlum82 said:

Should be free at their website:  tristatehomepage.com    Google it and there should be a link.  You can also download app from Roku,   

Good news. In the last couple of years, I've gotten used to coming home after 'my game' and watching far away places and far away faces.

3 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Man...who does Mike have pictures of?

LOL.  Evidently Randall Parmley....  I heard WFIE might do 2 games each week?  Shocking because their sports coverage isn’t near what the other channels usually have.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Screagle said:

Central at Memorial week 3? 

On paper (and at this early stage) it has to be the game of the year in SW Indiana.  There's a good chance that game will have at least one of everything except a unicorn.  Already some Twitter smack going on and its still more than 2 weeks away..  

29 minutes ago, tango said:

On paper (and at this early stage) it has to be the game of the year in SW Indiana.  There's a good chance that game will have at least one of everything except a unicorn.  Already some Twitter smack going on and its still more than 2 weeks away..  

I wouldn't count a unicorn out.

• Haha 1