Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2020 3A AP Preseason Poll

3 hours ago, Ribbed85 said:

Lysander. 
No need to apologize clown didn’t mention EC had 2 TD’s called back in first half no the game wasn’t a whipping but the 3rd quarter was! By the way clown have you heard if the Tiger player that got ran over by that Truck for a 52yd TD up the middle is ok? See he didn’t mention that part of the game either 4th quarter was pretty much subs let the clock run! 

What’s your preview for the game with Chatard?

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

Ribbed85, 85, 85 1.2.3.....

You must have had too many Tiger BL's and could not see!

EC did not have 2 TD's called back in the first half! #fakenews they had 1!

EC did have one called back in the 3rd...but so did the Tigers! You forgot to mention that....

4th Quarter subs??? When did this happen??? Subs in the 4th quarter....#fakenews again. 

If your starting QB is now a sub after that dismal performance then okay...But that big Mountain man #77 and the OL was still rolling! You are wrong again. 

That Stink Town kid who got ran over...Ha, Coach K will give him some "Furn Juice" and he will be okay. 

Your 3 post and evaluation of a game does not carry much weight. Clown will spit the truth!

Scoreboard is the only thing that matters. Even when we tally Tiger BL's the most cans win....But as far as stats go....tell me which ones did EC beat the Tigers in....Stink will help you. Scoreboard & Turnovers. 

End of the day, it was not a Whipping. but then again, things always seem to be a little different when you talk to the Bad Boyz on the hill. Good Luck with the rest of the season!

Stink stink stink   
You better find someone with the film EC had a punt return for TD on Tiggers first punt score was 7-0 EC then #10 long run was brought back last time I checked that was 1+1=2 TD’s brought back as far as subs your right the O-line was still in there didn’t pay attention to QB just seen couple of the JV wideouts & RB’s in the game and your right I don’t post much but I do follow this forum! Seriously the Burg has a good team think they will go far again this year just when they play EC they seem to fall apart! 
Just curious you ever kept track of how many TigerBL’s you consume in a football season or how many dollars you drop at Connies 

23 minutes ago, BCstate said:

What’s your preview for the game with Chatard?

Not sure everybody down this way knows Chatard is one of the top notch programs no matter what class they play in EC still has a lot of question marks at certain positions just hoping for good game 

12 hours ago, Ribbed85 said:

Lysander. 
No need to apologize.....

As I’ve said elsewhere, I’ve been with the same gal for 42 years.....making apologies are like breathing to me.

I do it constantly and don’t even think about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1