Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Naked Ladies on the GID

17 minutes ago, Coach Murray said:

Thanks for this topic...trying to explain to my wife that this is a football forum and not Penthouse forum.

Let us know how that goes ... and if she believes you, you gotta share the secret.

44 minutes ago, Bobref said:

“That’s no lady, that’s [fill in the blank].

Just went out to pick up a copy of The Times, Post-Tribune, La Porte County Herald-Dispatch and South Bend Tribune.
None of them no longer have their high school football preview supplement as they have had over the past decades.
Very sad and disappointing sign of the times.
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tommy said:
Just went out to pick up a copy of The Times, Post-Tribune, La Porte County Herald-Dispatch and South Bend Tribune.
None of them no longer have their high school football preview supplement as they have had over the past decades.

I thought you were going to tell us you found naked pictures of women in The Times, Post-Tribune, La Porte County Herald-Dispatch, and South Bend Tribune sports section.  😀

Lord, I apologize for that.

57 minutes ago, Tommy said:

On a serious note, J&C did a preview of the area teams a week or so ago.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Thank you for saving mr $1.00!

A few years ago when I logged into the GID from my office I was greeted with a rather “hirsute” lady who would have found a great home in many 1970’s “Art” films.  

Despite my teenage (and ongoing) affinity for the ladies of that era and my possible enjoyment of those art films at the time, I had to stop logging in from my office entirely.  

I’m really not sure what was going on at the time.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 9:30 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

OR, you can help the cause as stated above by @Muda69 

https://gridirondigest.net/clients/donations/

GID does not generate the ADS ourselves in any way shape or form,  HOWEVER, what it does is generate ADS based on the individual users "interests" from what I can recall.   The former user Ellenwood for instance proudly spouted about his ADS were all TRUMP, and TRUMP related, reason?  Welp, I think we know, his usage on his wifi and device and the magic of these computer internet tailor ads based on that IP address history.   

NOW, I am not Saying Tommy,  I am just saying...... 

13 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Ive gotten ads for pizza and vote for biden Hahs. 

I also get those ads for Biden and Trump plus alot of Preparation H ads.... coincidence ?

On 8/22/2020 at 7:34 AM, DK_Barons said:

Mine are currently shoe ads and ads for website hosting and such.  LOL

That pick is a little much though although technically not a nude. It's close to not meeting Google ad standards in Adsense. 

Hoover Wetvac for me... Strange. I spent the weekend vacuuming the apartment. Google is listening. Even, I remember 10 years ago, I posted a workout photo on Facebook that had a Gatorade bottle pictured. What was *the next ad* I saw on Facebook? Gatorade. Coincidence? 

As I type this, I see a "Stand With Trump" campaign ad. As I fall in the category of independent/libertarian (small l) and I live abroad, I wonder if the algorithm is sending me the Trump ad because it thinks I'm "undecided" or because absentee voters are expected to play a big role in this year's election.