Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MSC-PLAC 2020

3 minutes ago, btownqbcoach said:

Then why would we have a big and small division? Just to free things up? 

yes. That's what the PAC did. Tell City and Heritage Hills are in separate divisions but still play each other as one of their non-conference games. So Brownstown's schedule could be North Harrison, Salem, Corydon, Charlestown, Scottsburg as your conference games. Seymour, Silver Creek and 2 others of your choosing as non-conference games.

9 minutes ago, JQWL said:

yes. That's what the PAC did. Tell City and Heritage Hills are in separate divisions but still play each other as one of their non-conference games. So Brownstown's schedule could be North Harrison, Salem, Corydon, Charlestown, Scottsburg as your conference games. Seymour, Silver Creek and 2 others of your choosing as non-conference games.

I still want SC in the conference. But I'm coming around to your overall idea. 

Wasn't there talk of PLAC and Southwest conference merge before? Maybe that can start again. Seems like scheduling is difficult since MSC went to 8 conference games so a larger PLAC would help eliminate so many non conference match up that we struggle to find

Week 8 

Brownstown at Silver Creek 

Charlestown at Salem 

Corydon at Clarksville

Eastern at Scottsburg

North Harrison at Crawford County

Game of the year - Brownstown at SC. Can SC get over the hump and beat Brownstown? I am going with the "upset" pick there. The question I have is, if Brownstown wins and both win their last game, does SC still win the conference since they'd be 7-1 and Brownstown would only be 6-1? 

Mitchell at Paoli 

Springs Valley at Perry Central 

West Washington at Washington

This thread is not very active! Plenty of interesting happenings this year. Congrats to Silver Creek on their first ever MSC championship!

Week 9 

Clarksville at North Harrison 

Eastern at Charlestown 

Salem at West Washington

Scottsburg at Brownstown 

Silver Creek at Corydon 

Washington at Paoli

North Daviess at Springs Valley

Perry Central at Mitchell 

Tecumseh at Crawford County

49 minutes ago, boilerfan87 said:

This thread is not very active! Plenty of interesting happenings this year. Congrats to Silver Creek on their first ever MSC championship!

Week 9 

Clarksville at North Harrison 

Eastern at Charlestown 

Salem at West Washington

Scottsburg at Brownstown 

Silver Creek at Corydon 

Washington at Paoli

North Daviess at Springs Valley

Perry Central at Mitchell 

Tecumseh at Crawford County

Think we just lost alot of our fans on the board. Think obviously the Salem/WW game is going to be good. Our seniors have gone 28-5 last 2 years and this year. 2 of those loses are to Salem and have scored 6 pts each of those games. They definitely seem to have our number. 

5 hours ago, WWFan said:

Think we just lost alot of our fans on the board. Think obviously the Salem/WW game is going to be good. Our seniors have gone 28-5 last 2 years and this year. 2 of those loses are to Salem and have scored 6 pts each of those games. They definitely seem to have our number. 

It seems as though we've lost a lot. We've been very fortunate to have a reasonably normal season in the midst of all the craziness this year. It's been very interesting for all. 

Salem/WW is always interesting. Both teams are having a great year. Good luck to both this week!

11 hours ago, boilerfan87 said:

It seems as though we've lost a lot. We've been very fortunate to have a reasonably normal season in the midst of all the craziness this year. It's been very interesting for all. 

Salem/WW is always interesting. Both teams are having a great year. Good luck to both this week!

Probably because we don't argue in here. People find us boring. Haha. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JQWL said:

I'll argue. Salem wins BIG! Your turn.

How dare you. We are gonna beat them so bad they will give us a share of the MSC title. Holden has 600 total yds which will be a shame because he wont play the 2nd half. I do that right? Im new to blind homerism. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WWFan said:

How dare you. We are gonna beat them so bad they will give us a share of the MSC title. Holden has 600 total yds which will be a shame because he wont play the 2nd half. I do that right? Im new to blind homerism. 

Not bad. Not bad at all. It would be a good one to watch. I like both teams jerseys. Lots of style in 2 of the 3 Washington Co. teams.

1 minute ago, WWFan said:

Salem/WW has been cancelled. Per the announcement it was a joint decision. Sucks as its our best test and prep for the tourny. Hopefully both teams are ready for next week

Is either school closed because of a Covid concern?

Just now, JQWL said:

Is either school closed because of a Covid concern?

Not to my knowledge. WW has been on 4 day weeks (all weds virtual) for awhile now. From sound of the announcement it seems more of preventing something prior to tourny.

20201016_115416.jpg

Sectionals Week 1

East Central at Silver Creek, 7 pm

Brownstown at Lawrenceburg, 7 pm

Rushville at Scottsburg, 7 pm

Greensburg at Charlestown, 7 pm

Bosse at North Harrison, 7:30 pm

Corydon at Salem, 7 pm

Mitchell at Eastern, 7 pm

Paoli at Clarksville, 7 pm

North Posey at Crawford County, 7:30 pm

Perry Central at Springs Valley, 7:30 pm

West Washington at North Daviess, 7 pm

There will be some great games on tap this Friday. There are definitely some coin tosses here. 

29 minutes ago, boilerfan87 said:

Sectionals Week 1

East Central at Silver Creek, 7 pm

Brownstown at Lawrenceburg, 7 pm

Rushville at Scottsburg, 7 pm

Greensburg at Charlestown, 7 pm

Bosse at North Harrison, 7:30 pm

Corydon at Salem, 7 pm

Mitchell at Eastern, 7 pm

Paoli at Clarksville, 7 pm

North Posey at Crawford County, 7:30 pm

Perry Central at Springs Valley, 7:30 pm

West Washington at North Daviess, 7 pm

There will be some great games on tap this Friday. There are definitely some coin tosses here. 

The EC @ SC is a 7:30 start.