Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC Week 2

8 minutes ago, Football Fanatic said:

Majority of schools in southern Indiana will be discussing and deciding that today. I would guess a few games that involve longer travel will make the move.

I can tell you after sitting in a hot jr high hallway last Friday for almost two hours, I would rather move the game then worry about waiting out another lightning delay. 

12 hours ago, sr1 said:

If Princeton and Washington are the only ones that can be judged at this point then you still feel that Pike Central has a chance?

No.  I was talking about the big schools.  Lord heavens no. lol

2 hours ago, 2017statechamps said:

I dont believe GS will play Pike Central therefore he hasn't mentioned them as they are part of the small school sector of the conference.

Correct.  

According to http://www.almanacsports.com/  (great website @Rudy BTW,) this will be the first ever meeting between South Spencer and Mt. Vernon, first meeting between Southridge and Boonville since 73, first meeting between Princeton and North Posey since 07, and I assume first meeting between Whiteland and Gibson Southern ever but its not been updated on Almanac yet.

Excited about some of these new games, grew up going to the old basketball sectional at Princeton. Always hated Princeton (probably because they usually had a good team.)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, CheapSeats said:

I am by no means a weatherman, but I believe this is just the path of the eye of the storm.  There will still be strong storms outside the red cone of the hurricane.

image.png.8b3ae4ac2b93272792d8f2e989212578.png

Edited by Cappy

7 hours ago, Cappy said:

According to http://www.almanacsports.com/  (great website @Rudy BTW,) this will be the first ever meeting between South Spencer and Mt. Vernon, first meeting between Southridge and Boonville since 73, first meeting between Princeton and North Posey since 07, and I assume first meeting between Whiteland and Gibson Southern ever but its not been updated on Almanac yet.

Excited about some of these new games, grew up going to the old basketball sectional at Princeton. Always hated Princeton (probably because they usually had a good team.)

Thanks and yes, it'll be the first meeting between GS and Whiteland

http://www.almanacsports.com/football/game.php?id=2020.08.29.009

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, sr1 said:

I see. You had included Southridge in your post and they are in the small school part of the PAC.

Well you would be correct.  I keep forgetting Southridge is in small school PAC.  I guess my point is it doesn't get any easier as its starts a rough three game schedule.  Crowing them (GS) the PAC champ is very premature or saying they are the best I can't agree with at this point.   

32 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

I guess you all missed the latest storm track for Hurricane Laura that the Trump administration released yesterday

hurricanelaura.png

He wouldn't let that happen....we have a Republican Governor, a great Governor, one of the greatest Governors anyone has every seen.  Many many people agree on this.

Edited by Titan32
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Titan32 said:

He wouldn't let that happen....we have a Republican Governor, a great Governor, one of the greatest Governors anyone has every seen.  Many many people agree on this.

I would add, we have a terrific tremendous simply amazing IHSAA commissioner, no fake news here, he is working with one of the greatest Governors anyone has ever  seen to ensure our kids are Winning in life!

• Thanks 1