Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC week 2

BD by 7-------- Its going to be tight,  but I think BD has just enough to slow down number 2....

Wayne by 2.........Wayne is better than people think. 

Carroll by 13..............I wanted to pick Snider but I think they need more time to improve. They will get better but I don't think it will be enough

Northrop by 18...............Lots of distractions this week for the Bruins, how will they manage it? IMO Just give it to 34 and they will be just fine. 

Homestead by 10......Spartans rebound. 

Lots of good match ups going to be a great year in the SAC! 

Legends- they have the juice n it's not just deuce..they have toughness in the trenches... and against BD..they're gonna need it

Generals-Haydock over Lindsay(sp)..scheme wise he gives them the edge..if his pops is involved with game planning then I'll change my pick..

Chargers-panthers were punched in the mouth last week..carroll n Dinan put them out last yr.. panthers first 0-2 start since when?

Bruins- doerfler(sp) coaching tree starting to show its worth..if they can keep the team together (no more fighting) they may pose a legit threat for the conference crown..n y not? They're 6a..

Spartans-tough call..sparty had guys out last week due to covid..cadets have a current outbreak n may have guys missing this week..heck whoever can field the most starters wins!

North Side was impressive last week, but now they have Dwenger. The Saints are disciplined and play great defense. Defense wins games. Dwenger by 7

Luers got obliterated last week. But in all fairness, Carroll may do that to several this year. Wayne is improved, but I see Luers pulling this off in a tight one. Luers by 3

Carroll is the real deal. Snider is still figuring things out. A great Carroll pass game versus a struggling Snider pass defenses equals...............Carroll by 21

This one won't be close. Northrop continues to get better and South still seems to be South. Northrop by 42

Homestead is good. Concordia is better. Cadets by 7

On 8/24/2020 at 11:42 AM, jakone said:

Dwenger at North Side

Luers at Wayne

Snider at Carroll

South Side at Northrop

Homestead at Concordia

On 8/24/2020 at 11:46 AM, jakone said:

Because I started this topic I make the rules. Mebuck is not allowed to pick Luers anymore! 😁

So I can't pick Luers? 

Heart says Dwenger, but scared very scared. 

Wayne over Luers. Wayne is a good team.

Carroll beats Snider

Northrop (see I was not crazy last week)

Cadets with a win on the new turf. I feel Homestead is not that good. That is why Snider looked good in the scrimmage. 

Dwenger @ North side......the Legends come crashing back to reality....as much as it pai me to say it, the Saints are THE class of the SAC this year.  The Legends, imo, fall into the 2a/2b spot this year. BD by 21

Luers @ Wayne......Luers in a close one.  Just can't see a win in the SAC for Haydock except maybe South. Luers by 7

Carroll v Snider....I can't believe it but I think its gonna happen, Snider starts the season 0-2.  Too much firepower for the Chargers (more than the Legends have imo). Chargers by 17

SouthSide @ Northrop....a wealth of coaching knowledge for the Bruins is paying off.  But at this level its more about the Jimmy and Joes, not the X's and O's....and the Bruins have the advantage their too.  Bruins by 30

Homestead @ Concordia.....kinda torn by this one.  I think losing Goode has been grossly understated, the kid was a STUD.  Spartan offense is nothing near same without him.  Concordia D is SOLID......upset alert....Concordia by 1

54 minutes ago, OldschoolFB said:

North Side beats the Saints. 

Wayne beats Luers

Carroll beats Snider
Northrop over South Side

Homestead over Concordia 

Hmm!  No love for the 'Saints'? Or is this just your 'fair-weather' Disavowmentsince the weather forecasters are calling for rain on Friday evening the 28th.?

2 hours ago, statmurp_10 said:

Hmm!  No love for the 'Saints'? Or is this just your 'fair-weather' Disavowmentsince the weather forecasters are calling for rain on Friday evening the 28th.?

Hey may know something we DON'T.  Now I am scared. 

5 hours ago, statmurp_10 said:

Just the way I see it.  North Side has 10 Seniors on D and a lot on offense as well. Duce is the real deal.  So is Lytle.  It could go either way.  If Dwenger can pressure Duce and hit him often AND avoid the big play, they could easily win by 3-4 scores.   If they don’t, Duce can and will make the big plays and likely win.  I am predicting a very close game but at North Side they will catch a break and win.  

Dwenger at North Side - Tough game to call, I'll go with experienced talent in the Saints, they win by 6

Luers at Wayne - Wayne by 10

Snider at Carroll - I would like to say Snider rebounds and gets W, but after Taylor put up over 350+ in air, Becker should be able to do what he wants, Carroll by 24

South Side at Northrop - Bruins are good, get W by 30

Homestead at Concordia - Concordia D is good and keeps Sparty in check, Cadets by 6 in low scoring game