Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Brownsburg vs. Cincinnati St. Xavier

I saw on Max Preps this game will be aired Saturday night at 6 on ESPN 2. I believe the game is being played Friday night. Hope this one doesn't get cancelled. Brownburg jumped out to the early lead last year and led 17-16 at the half in Cincinnati. It was all St. X in the 2nd half as the Bombers walked away with a 38-17 win.

Edited by Boilernation

15 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

I saw on Max Preps this game will be aired Saturday night at 6 on ESPN 2. I believe the game is being played Friday night. Hope this one doesn't get cancelled. Brownburg jumped out to the early lead last year and led 17-16 at the half in Cincinnati. It was all St. X in the 2nd half as the Bombers walked away with a 38-17 win.

According to an article in the Cincinnati Enquirer the game is being played on Saturday.  I'd assume that to be accurate despite what Maxpreps and John Harrell sites show.  

6 hours ago, Boilernation said:

Brownsburg Athletics says live at 6 pm Saturday at Roark Stadium.

Edited by BDGiant93
  • Thanks 1

Same old X. Not flashy. They just out-execute you. What’s impressive to me is that this is their first game, and Brownsburg ’s second. I’ve heard a lot of coaches say you make your most improvement from your first to your second game.

Brownsburg is clearly very good. They’re actually playing toe-to-to with X, for the most part.

If you’re a fan of Ohio high school football, be sure to catch defending big school champ Pickerington Central opening up against crosstown rival North at noon tomorrow on one of the ESPN channels.

• Like 1

I'm watching this game, in fact I'm about 6 miles from it, and Brownsburg has no problem moving the ball, but the play calling in the red zone has not been good.  ST. X just tries to wear you down.  They have a lot of quality players on the sideline.