Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Chicago Bears 2019/2020

Coach Nowlin

Pettine dog walked, took the woodshed, stole Nagy's Lunch Money all in one night.   Absolutely out coached in every facet of the offensive game last night.   

Responsibility starts with NAGY, ends with #10 with the OL stuck in the middle of those 2

All 3 of those working parts need to wear that one.  

Absolutely trashed Packers offense and #12 all night, held them to 10 points, from 2 heave an chuck, other words known in Madden world,  PLAY 1, to hope for penalty or pray answered.   So Gross 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 10:54 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

Pettine dog walked, took the woodshed, stole Nagy's Lunch Money all in one night.   Absolutely out coached in every facet of the offensive game last night.   

Responsibility starts with NAGY, ends with #10 with the OL stuck in the middle of those 2

All 3 of those working parts need to wear that one.  

Absolutely trashed Packers offense and #12 all night, held them to 10 points, from 2 heave an chuck, other words known in Madden world,  PLAY 1, to hope for penalty or pray answered.   So Gross 

Pretty accurate. The packers offense is just terrible at this point.  That was my number 1 concern going into the game. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, DumfriesYMCA said:

That was a pleasant surprise. Although I’m not exactly sure what the deal with MN was. Maybe it was the packers OL doing a good job against a defense not as stacked as the bears 

Don't know either, but it was a very good to see.  Hopefully the offense will have a complete game against the Broncos.

1 hour ago, Gipper said:

Aaron Jones rushed for over 100 years--step in the right direction.

1 hour ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

That was a pleasant surprise. Although I’m not exactly sure what the deal with MN was. Maybe it was the packers OL doing a good job against a defense not as stacked as the bears 

1 hour ago, Gipper said:

Don't know either, but it was a very good to see.  Hopefully the offense will have a complete game against the Broncos.

Wrong thread you Green and Yellow nasties 

Get outta hear!!!!!! 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! What's the status on QB1? On side note, the local Fox in Indy will be showing the Bears/Raiders game. I'm on a roll so far this year with not having to leave the house once to watch a Bears game! Plus, a Region transplant from the Tarailo family opened up a Bronkos pizza in the heart of Hamilton Heights Country, downtown Cicero.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Boilernation said:

Nice! What's the status on QB1? On side note, the local Fox in Indy will be showing the Bears/Raiders game. I'm on a roll so far this year with not having to leave the house once to watch a Bears game! Plus, a Region transplant from the Tarailo family opened up a Bronkos pizza in the heart of Hamilton Heights Country, downtown Cicero.

Just wait until there is a 1pm Colts home game on the local CBS affiliate and Fox is scheduled to show the 1pm Bears game.  WXIN 59 will air crappy movies or Modern Family reruns instead of competing against the Colts for viewers.  Annoying.

dislocated shoulder and sounds like slight Labrum tear

Not playing this week, but I could see him back week 7 after the bye. 

One thing with Roquan Smith stuff is HOW CLOSE Halas Hall really is.  That was Fort Knox on that stuff, which is AWESOME, cannot say the same about other franchises .....  

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

My favorite thing this year is seeing a tweet from june asking the question “will trubisky dethrone Rodgers in 2019” 😂😂😂

In the modern history of Chicago Bear offensive football, we once again appear to have a second rate quarterback.  My favorite Bear QB since I started following the team in the late 60s was Jim Miller.  The Punky QB known as McMahon was a winner, but not as skilled as Miller was.  And Miller had a slew of big wideouts.  The Bears were very dangerous at that time, but it didnt last.

Trubisky is now faced with the double whammy that kills the reputation of most QBs who get a shot in the league.  Injury prone and mistake prone.  He has to figure out a way to work himself out of this dilemma.  Right now, the Bears have the 4th best starting QB in a 4 team division.  That will not get them to the promised land.  

1 minute ago, DT said:

In the modern history of Chicago Bear offensive football, we once again appear to have a second rate quarterback.  My favorite Bear QB since I started following the team in the late 60s was Jim Miller.  The Punky QB known as McMahon was a winner, but not as skilled as Miller was.  And Miller had a slew of big wideouts.  The Bears were very dangerous at that time, but it didnt last.

Trubisky is now faced with the double whammy that kills the reputation of most QBs who get a shot in the league.  Injury prone and mistake prone.  He has to figure out a way to work himself out of this dilemma.  Right now, the Bears have the 4th best starting QB in a 4 team division.  That will not get them to the promised land.  

Hey it could be worse. You could be a Green Bay native/resident and always get the jab of “Green Bay has had 30 years of HOF QBs and only 2 Super Bowls...you guys just love to waste talent”

• Haha 1

Mitch Mariota feet are so happy, he cannot even throw a simple out route while transferring his weight properly, always moving sideways or backwards......

So Nagy HAS to get him under center more to bootleg him, or put in sprint concepts to get him on the edge since he clearly is NOT comfortable constantly in the pocket.  

13 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Mitch Mariota feet are so happy, he cannot even throw a simple out route while transferring his weight properly, always moving sideways or backwards......

So Nagy HAS to get him under center more to bootleg him, or put in sprint concepts to get him on the edge since he clearly is NOT comfortable constantly in the pocket.  

He needs the Colts offensive line, not the injury prone mess (Kyle Long anyone) they have now.

• Like 1