Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

7 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

I always thought an upgrade/update made things better I swear to God I did!

That rumor was started by Microsoft ... those aren't bugs, they are features.  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, foxbat said:

There's only a small time window after you post that you can actually edit the post ... maybe about 10 minutes or so tops ... then it ends up being "locked."  You kind of have to figure out you want to add or change something almost right after you post it.  Also, the edit button changed from under your post to over in the corner of the post by in the ellipses (...).

happened to me IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EDIT about 3 mins after I posted.... made my edit and pushed submit and POOF it wasn't there and then the edit button to try again was GONE

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

I still can’t access my notifications, messaging, account, etc.

If you are using a mobile device, in the options in the browser, at least for Chrome, select Desktop Site and make sure the box is checked.  That will then give you emulation like you are on the PC and that will give you access to login and also see notifications, etc.

On 9/25/2020 at 7:00 PM, foxbat said:

If you are using a mobile device, in the options in the browser, at least for Chrome, select Desktop Site and make sure the box is checked.  That will then give you emulation like you are on the PC and that will give you access to login and also see notifications, etc.

I use Safari on my iPad. It’s already set to select desktop sites automatically. I need to go on my laptop and see if I have the same problem.