Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 4

1 hour ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Tell me about it! It's the same thing with Brian Moore being a talent chaser. Everyone wants to harp on that just because he's coached at three different WRC schools. How can you blame a guy for putting himself in the best position to win? How about all of those coaches who won, then stayed loyal to their school, only to be fired when the talent ran out? It goes both ways. 

Come on Tankas. You’ve spread more crap about Moore than everyone combined on here. I’ll say it right to your face!

1 hour ago, Donnie Baker said:

Kinda funny how 2 posters that have a combined 4 months on here are telling people to quit posting stuff. I swear to God it is 

Just trying to get some football talk on here, Donnie!  Shut up, Randy!!  Donnie been spending too much time at Angel Skinners house!

• Haha 1

Anybody going to any games??

I have noticed this board is less talkative than it has been. Don't know if the website shutting down awhile back lost people or if it's the virus. I don't know. The WRC used to have some pretty lengthy threads too. It's a little sad. I miss the days it was a lot busier.

1 hour ago, CheapSeats said:

Just trying to get some football talk on here, Donnie!  Shut up, Randy!!  Donnie been spending too much time at Angel Skinners house!

I see your point. Not much game talk this year. I blame it on the Covids. I gotta get away from Angel. What WRC coach has the hottest wife? 

6 minutes ago, wvigo13 said:

Anybody going to any games??

I have noticed this board is less talkative than it has been. Don't know if the website shutting down awhile back lost people or if it's the virus. I don't know. The WRC used to have some pretty lengthy threads too. It's a little sad. I miss the days it was a lot busier.

I am blaming it on a few things:  1.  NV is terrible and they are afraid to speak on any subject at the present time.  2.  Nobody likes the D1’s and the Wolfs so it is not any fun talking about them and their high octaned offenses.  3.  Obviously the Wolfs fans that were on here were parents/relatives of kids who graduated last year...hence nothing in the fight now.  4.  Lack of competitive teams/games in the WRC.  That is probably the most logical reason.  If you can get the Covids from typing on a computer or phone then I am out!

1 hour ago, wrcsage said:

I am blaming it on a few things:  1.  NV is terrible and they are afraid to speak on any subject at the present time.  2.  Nobody likes the D1’s and the Wolfs so it is not any fun talking about them and their high octaned offenses.  3.  Obviously the Wolfs fans that were on here were parents/relatives of kids who graduated last year...hence nothing in the fight now.  4.  Lack of competitive teams/games in the WRC.  That is probably the most logical reason.  If you can get the Covids from typing on a computer or phone then I am out!

NV fans don’t say much when they are down. (What is there to say, don’t blame them?) SV is the new JUGGERNAUT BUT IM Still here, just reading and enjoying. I don’t have the insight that I had previously but pretty surprised the Wolves haven’t slowed down a beat offensively especially after losing an Indiana All Star and a 2 time all state QB. 

From Simmler on news 10 posts Johnson has 14 touchdowns And almost 1k yards in 2 games. Impressive? 

If the Wildcats have 3 D1 players, they should have the best WRC in the history of WRC football and should beat PH by 50+. 🙄🙄🙄

Glad Barrett’s latest alleged antics have led him to take top notch for the the most hated coach in the WRC to give the hall of famer a break! 

6 minutes ago, Woody_Hayes said:

Crabtree. Total smoke show 🔥

😂😂😂😍

The title of most hated coach changes every few years along with the talent in the WRC. 

So does the success SV is having this year and with the future of the program do they look for a new conference? One that would prepare them for a sectional win? or do they stay in the WRC and dominate the conference from here on out? 

12 minutes ago, Oldschoolfan said:

The title of most hated coach changes every few years along with the talent in the WRC. 

So does the success SV is having this year and with the future of the program do they look for a new conference? One that would prepare them for a sectional win? or do they stay in the WRC and dominate the conference from here on out? 

Looks like their ode conference split to  2 divisions. Probably better prep for a run in 2As. Even a loaded WRC isn’t gonna help much for a tourney run

1 minute ago, Oldschoolfan said:

A title is a title but, for discussion purposes does SV winning the WRC less satisfy for them since they are playing  in a small conference? Or is it just as exciting since they are competing now? 

Ok, Ill bite.......

Yes, SV is the biggest school in the WRC, but doesn't every conference have a biggest school?  NV, PH and others werent talking about SV being a bigger school when they were beat us the last few years.  To answer your question, a Conference Championship is a Championship.  Speaking of Championships, Parke Heritage Football hasnt won a championship (WRC, Sectional, Regional) of any kind!

7 minutes ago, CheapSeats said:

Ok, Ill bite.......

Yes, SV is the biggest school in the WRC, but doesn't every conference have a biggest school?  NV, PH and others werent talking about SV being a bigger school when they were beat us the last few years.  To answer your question, a Conference Championship is a Championship.  Speaking of Championships, Parke Heritage Football hasnt won a championship (WRC, Sectional, Regional) of any kind!

You are correct. PH hasn’t won any titles in their first 2 years and it doesn’t look like they should this year either.

Just looking for discussion topics so the board has something to talkabout. Usually it ends up with people bringing up Moore and his ability to change schools to chase wins. Is that what South Vermillion did when they left the conference and theN game back? I’m not blaming this on the coaches this would go back to the school board. 

Did Rockville push King out after a few losing seasons? Because if it’s about teaching kids life lessons I have heard high regards about him from players from all the schools he coached at. 

Is Attica picking and choosing who they want to play this year and using covid as an excuse? 

Is Riverton still considered a dirty team? Attica use to have that title. 

who are some of the best coaches from the WRC. Mark Bless stands out. 

pick any topic you want just add something 

21 minutes ago, Oldschoolfan said:

You are correct. PH hasn’t won any titles in their first 2 years and it doesn’t look like they should this year either.

Just looking for discussion topics so the board has something to talkabout. Usually it ends up with people bringing up Moore and his ability to change schools to chase wins. Is that what South Vermillion did when they left the conference and theN game back? I’m not blaming this on the coaches this would go back to the school board. 

Did Rockville push King out after a few losing seasons? Because if it’s about teaching kids life lessons I have heard high regards about him from players from all the schools he coached at. 

Is Attica picking and choosing who they want to play this year and using covid as an excuse? 

Is Riverton still considered a dirty team? Attica use to have that title. 

who are some of the best coaches from the WRC. Mark Bless stands out. 

pick any topic you want just add something 

I think Herbs was pushed out. Rockvilles had a class that was loaded with athletes. Top 10 for 2 years in 3 sports. Even when they weren’t winning as much they still played hard. Roxfan and and his buddies were up Mahurins ass and I think that helped get rid of him. 
Ive never heard Attica being dirty. They did run it up when they had the really good dual threat QB. 

Edited by Donnie Baker