Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 4

11 hours ago, wvigo13 said:

Anybody going to any games??

I have noticed this board is less talkative than it has been. Don't know if the website shutting down awhile back lost people or if it's the virus. I don't know. The WRC used to have some pretty lengthy threads too. It's a little sad. I miss the days it was a lot busier.

To me. 

The nicknames are pretty annoying. That stops me from reading a lot. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

To me. 

The nicknames are pretty annoying. That stops me from reading a lot. 

We will take what a guy from Whineamac says with a grain of salt 😎.  Friday night went just about as expected and once the D1’s destroy the lowly Thunderchickens today the weekend will be complete.

Covington struggled for a while with the Stangs, but that is a rivalry game and ultimately came out with the expected double figure win.  

The Herbies flexed their muscle on RP.  2 questions still remain after this game:  1). Are the Herbies a contender or a pretender?  2). Will RP win a game?

The Wolfs obviously didn’t have any bus trouble on the way to Flora and did what they do...a 3rd straight running clock game to start the 2nd half.  We are witnessing history in the making folks as the Wolfs continue on with their streak of running clock games.  Dare I say juggernaut??

NV struggled mightily with Linton which was to be expected.  NV-RP next week...somebody has to win a game.  

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

We will take what a guy from Whineamac says with a grain of salt 😎.  Friday night went just about as expected and once the D1’s destroy the lowly Thunderchickens today the weekend will be complete.

Covington struggled for a while with the Stangs, but that is a rivalry game and ultimately came out with the expected double figure win.  

The Herbies flexed their muscle on RP.  2 questions still remain after this game:  1). Are the Herbies a contender or a pretender?  2). Will RP win a game?

The Wolfs obviously didn’t have any bus trouble on the way to Flora and did what they do...a 3rd straight running clock game to start the 2nd half.  We are witnessing history in the making folks as the Wolfs continue on with their streak of running clock games.  Dare I say juggernaut??

NV struggled mightily with Linton which was to be expected.  NV-RP next week...somebody has to win a game.  

Herbies are looking like contenders. I guess we will find out against Sheridan and South V in a couple of weeks...

I could see Parke Heritage finally get over the Sectional hump this season. But there's a lot of football left to play

The WRC week is complete after the D1’s demolished the Thunserchickens today.  Did any other SV athletic team play a game this week besides the football team?  The D1’s are rolling and definitely good enough to win next week vs Sullivan.....BUT, you heard it here first....they will lose that game!

On 9/12/2020 at 5:37 PM, wrcsage said:

The WRC week is complete after the D1’s demolished the Thunserchickens today.  Did any other SV athletic team play a game this week besides the football team?  The D1’s are rolling and definitely good enough to win next week vs Sullivan.....BUT, you heard it here first....they will lose that game!

Sullivan always gives SV problems, but I think it will be different this year!