Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

9/11 Never Forget

Bobref

In these divisive days, perhaps some shared memories of the experience might bring us more together. Share your thoughts, special memories, etc., regarding the 9/11 tragedy here.

I watch this every year on this date. This commercial aired only one time: during the 2011 Super Bowl. And then it was withdrawn, because Anheuser Busch did not want to profit from it. I wouldn’t drink Budweiser if I were dying of thirst. But I’ll drink one tonight. 

Never forget.

• Like 4

On 9/11/2020 at 7:21 PM, DanteEstonia said:

That was a real bad day for me in the 8th Grade. 

Was a bad time for everyone.  I was in Harrisburg, PA on that day, just arrived at America's Largest RV Show dealer days that Tuesday morning early enough to get the doors open on the units before dealers would be showing up at 9:00 am.  My cell phone rang just before 9:00, the tone in my wife's voice was alarming as she told me what she was witnessing on TV.  Got the TV's in the units fired up and all day long we watched the news.......

I share a special bond with the people I was with that day since none of us were with our families, and most of us who had rental cars had to act as buses to get friends back to Indiana after the show that week since all the flights were cancelled........Stunned was the word of the day.......

• Thanks 2