Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Libertarian Donald Rainwater Polls at 24% in Indiana Gubernatorial Race

Muda69

https://libertariancandidates.news/blogs/news/libertarian-donald-rainwater-polls-at-24-in-indiana-gubernatorial-race

Donald Rainwater, the Libertarian Party candidate for Governor of Indiana, is starting to draw unprecedented polling numbers. A change research poll of Indiana respondents in September found that there is a 24% support level for the Libertarian Candidate as more people learn and discover his political stances and how they will benefit the state of Indiana. Opponents Eric Holcomb(R) and Woody Myers(D) polled at 36 and 30% respectively with 10% still undecided. 

Welcome news.   Perhaps change is coming.

• Like 1

A couple of interesting points from the Indy Politics poll, which this article is citing. Virtually all of Rainwater’s numbers are coming at Holcomb’s expense. Another caveat that I found very telling, 16% of Holcomb’s supporters plan to vote for Biden for president. 

I have felt all along Holcomb had no chance of losing this election, however in this freakish year, I now think he has a very real chance of losing. In my opinion, conservatives in this state are fed up with RINOs, which Holcomb certainly is.  Holcomb is on the wrong side of some several issues, that alone don’t amount to much, but combined may put a second term in jeopardy.

I am on the Rainwater bandwagon. I’m on the anybody but Eric Holcomb bandwagon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I have felt all along Holcomb had no chance of losing this election, however in this freakish year...

I vote every election.  I'm the guy the guys at work talk politics with.  I legitimately did not know who the Democrats were running for governor until I read his name in the op.  Strange year indeed.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Alduflux said:

I vote every election.  I'm the guy the guys at work talk politics with.  I legitimately did not know who the Democrats were running for governor until I read his name in the op.  Strange year indeed.

Ditto, and I would assume the majority of his 30 points didn’t either, they’re just pulling the D lever. The 6 point lead Holcomb has I would guess is insurmountable.