Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Z in the Knee, Knee, Knee 1.2.3.

That's a great question so I called

my boy and your boy Stoney, Stone, Stone, Stoney!

According the by-laws it states the 4 Largest enrollment schools will be in the "big" school division and the bottom 4 will be in the "smaller" division. With that in mind, the EIAC will not change. 

Come on down to the shop today - we have the Boom Taco Truck on site. Free Taco's with any Oil Change or Tire Rotation. Oil Change & Rotation gets you a Free Boom Taco and Free Admission into Connies.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3...

Shots fired from our place Connies.

The Crew loaded up and headed that way

Thank God our favorite dancers were all okay!

One thing about good ol' Connies

they shut it down for just a few songs

Then it was back to pretty things walking in Thongs!

CCC or C3 you must ask....STC's opinion will be on point and not whack!!! There are a few front runners this year in the EIAC and all three come from Dearborn County!!

BiG ReD & BlAcK must deal with the new Boom Boys & #KFI just watch out..cause those Knights might just surprise. However STC will still take Trojanville, But Homey The Clown of #KFI just might have a few tricks up his sleeve, but it will take all they got to knock off EC.

Stink Town is back in action - after scurrying off the turf when shoots rang out, you can bet all your chips the Tigers will ball out. 

Stink Town Predictions:

4A EIAC: Big ReD & BlAcK, Boom Boys #KFI, Spartan Town, Chicken & Jo Joes

3A EIAC: Stink Town, Hondaburg, Casket Nation, Stewartville

Been a huge fan for years of all the EIAC post. Finally got ahold of Boom Boy to hook me up with an account. Struggled for days to come up with a name, then it hit me, KFI! Ran it by the boss and all he did was nod, he knew from now on we would be connected by a simple abbreviation, but one that carries so much meaning to the Knights! I guess Z in The Knee (whatever that means) is talking about KFI in his last post with this River Rats and almost beating big brother? Z you are correct, KFI didn't get it done last year. But with KFI in full effect this year, don't worry, we'll bring the tools to shave your dome. 

You all have no clue what KFI is up to this year! After last year of destroying opponents we started a "Victory" Graveyard. Plus we are adding some flames to our entrance this year....Here is a quick preview. Please ignore the turf, we all know how that story ends!

Here come the Knights! Wouldn't want any other man leading us! Get on board Knight fans! Hope the Knights come out in all white tonight in Seymour. Last year this was a game we should have won, but those 'Dogs" weren't biting on defense. KFI looks for it to be a different story this year. Here come Knights, I hope the Owls are ready! Also, looking at this picture, which by the way is my new Twitter Banner, it just says one thing. Dearborn County, KFI owns you!

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3....

It's finally gameday 

kicking off here in sin city!

The Pit will be rocking

just like every Friday night

and I'll be tipping back those Tiger Bud Lights.

The Trojans will roll in 300 deep

they will need Z in the Knee to protect that QB.

ISO Right, ISO Left, Double Wing and buck all night

Behlmer yelling Outstanding, that's right!

Come on down to the Pit tonight

Maybe my Tigers will put up a fight!

Welcome to the Jungle Forever - Iron Man NEVER!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3....

It's finally gameday 

kicking off here in sin city!

The Pit will be rocking

just like every Friday night

and I'll be tipping back those Tiger Bud Lights.

The Trojans will roll in 300 deep

they will need Z in the Knee to protect that QB.

ISO Right, ISO Left, Double Wing and buck all night

Behlmer yelling Outstanding, that's right!

Come on down to the Pit tonight

Maybe my Tigers will put up a fight!

Welcome to the Jungle Forever - Iron Man NEVER!

Good luck tonight Mr. Stink Town Clown. I hope your Tigers win. My Warren Central Warriors play the Center Grove Trojans.

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3

the Clown has never 

been a fan of the Trojans

even when he is ......Hold up!

Z, you coming to the tailgate? Would love to shake the tailfeather with you. Get to Jungle early for some Tiger BL's, Trojan Dip and the new an improved Jungle Juice!  

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Heartbroken again by my Tigers

just was hoping they could beat EC!

What a game, a game indeed

for those that weren't there

it was a packed house and the Jungle had me 24 deep.

Stink's blurred vision / opinion of the game is this. Stink Town dominated the game the first half, but still trailed on the scoreboard at half. Had opportunities but did not cash, give credit to EC, they caused Stink Town to crash! Too many missed opportunities in the second half - the Tigers turned it over like I do my cash at Connies while the girls are shaking........Anywho.....great game by both squads. Now both teams can hit the Ohio tour for next week. 

Boom Boyz / KFI, what the heck happen there? Where Biff's dogs not as strong or where those Owls just flying around?  

Hondaburg = EXPECTED

Casket Nation = EXPECTED

Wig Wam = EXPECTED

KFI = NOT EXPECTED

Chicken & Jo Joes = EXPECTED

Spartan Town = EXPECTED

Went to watch the big game last Friday. Man was it a spectacle, Lawrenceburg had a mini College Gameday atmosphere. Was a little surprised by the game overall. Looked to me like East Central didn't take Lawrenceburg too seriously. Hope it was a wake up call for those kids, next couple of weeks won't be a cake walk either.

3 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stink knows the answer he will get, but interested to get an opinion from Z in the Knee on how he thought the game went? Only asking since he is the only EC fan on the board now. 

It was great time, I enjoyed Indiana's moment in the tri-state media's sun. STC's Tigers looked good (Not Joking). Where is KFI? Do the Knights go back to obscurity?