Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

5 hours ago, Fortune Teller said:

Went to watch the big game last Friday. Man was it a spectacle, Lawrenceburg had a mini College Gameday atmosphere. Was a little surprised by the game overall. Looked to me like East Central didn't take Lawrenceburg too seriously. Hope it was a wake up call for those kids, next couple of weeks won't be a cake walk either.

Hello all.

First Time, Long Time.

Couple things: 

#1- How hard is it to find a HS kicker? For the love of god, EC is trotting a girl that can hit 30 yarders! And we can't hit a PAT? WTF? It's a different game if we could have any form of a kicking game. 

PS- Coach Knigga, it would be good for your team & probably your waistline if you took a quick jog to soccer practice.   

#2- EC stinks, so smug for no reason. You beat up on dumpy EIAC schools because you are the biggest school is the area, that's it.  Have fun losing to a 3 win Ohio team. 

It was only a matter of time until I had to get back on the Grid and swallow my "Pride" a little. Z, don't worry cause week 6 will be here soon enough and we will take care of the Trojans this time for sure. There was absolute no KFI on Friday in Seymour. The officiating of the game was Pee Wee level at best. Coach needs to get the boys ready this week. I hear Madison has some nice backs and will give the Knights fits. Come on Knights. If you are going to walk around with KFI everywhere, you better get some this week and represent. 

Observer, Connies was rockin before, during and after the big game. The girls were just waiting to see if the color theme for the night was Orange & Black or Red & Black...Red & Black it was.

TL don't hate appreciate the Tiggers they played a good game and should win out the remainder of the regular season. The only difference would have been the Tiggers lost by 16 and not 18. The biggest school in the EIAC still only plays 11 guys at a time on the field.

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3

Even a drunk clown

can tell you they got beat by 18!

Anyway "Z" what do those Trojans have in store for Oak Hills? 

Stink is hoping to make a quick trip down 50, get a big dub. Then the Crew was going to hit up Smithy's on the way home. Get a quick round or two, then you know where we're heading to. Z we must have missed you last week, but if you dare to repeat a trip to Connies, let us know and you can buy us a lap dance, two or three. 

On 8/27/2019 at 1:16 PM, TigerLife said:

#2- EC stinks, so smug for no reason. You beat up on dumpy EIAC schools because you are the biggest school is the area, that's it.  Have fun losing to a 3 win Ohio team. 

Hate us cuz you ain't us!! How about having some Tiger Pride and stop calling your school dumpy. At least we look good doing it. So much so that little brother copies the warm-ups and now the uniforms. 

Should we or shouldn't we beat Oak Hills?? Don't they have around 2500 students?

2 hours ago, SoutheastBEAST said:

Hate us cuz you ain't us!! How about having some Tiger Pride and stop calling your school dumpy. At least we look good doing it. So much so that little brother copies the warm-ups and now the uniforms. 

Should we or shouldn't we beat Oak Hills?? Don't they have around 2500 students?

I was with ya till the end man, and then you went and made the EXACT same point that the majority of EIAC teams try to make to EC.

EC (1200) loses to OH (2500)= "We should have lost".

EC (1200) beats Lawrenceburg (650)= World Beaters!!! 

Some EC fans get that and take it for what it is. Others are just clueles and really make themselves look stupid. 

3 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

I was with ya till the end man, and then you went and made the EXACT same point that the majority of EIAC teams try to make to EC.

Some EC fans get that and take it for what it is. Others are just clueles and really make themselves look stupid. 

yeah, I'm with you...

I think it is a ridiculous argument. That's why I brought it up. 

25 minutes ago, SoutheastBEAST said:

yeah, I'm with you...

I'm not making excuses or bowing down. In Casket Nation we want to beat EC, and have on a few occasions, but if nothing else I hope they compete. But I'm not gonna give up my season tickets if the Trojans beat my Dogs. 

33 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

27 minutes ago, SoutheastBEAST said:

yeah, I'm with you...

I wouldn't say it's a "ridiculous" argument. There is a reason why most states classify teams by enrollment. There was a big difference last Friday between the numbers on each sideline. Teams with larger enrollments have a higher percentage of finding more talented players and more reliable backups. Also I would say that East Central is probably the only team in the EIAC that has the ability to have 22 different starters.

1 hour ago, Fortune Teller said:

I wouldn't say it's a "ridiculous" argument. There is a reason why most states classify teams by enrollment. There was a big difference last Friday between the numbers on each sideline. Teams with larger enrollments have a higher percentage of finding more talented players and more reliable backups. Also I would say that East Central is probably the only team in the EIAC that has the ability to have 22 different starters.

ridiculous in the sense that is often lazy and used only in times of convenience. while at the same time refusing to account for many of the other factors that contribute to program success/failure.  Maybe tired is a better word.  New Pal comes to mind as a program that has bucked this mindset.

19 hours ago, SoutheastBEAST said:

ridiculous in the sense that is often lazy and used only in times of convenience. while at the same time refusing to account for many of the other factors that contribute to program success/failure.  Maybe tired is a better word.  New Pal comes to mind as a program that has bucked this mindset.

Completely agree