Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC week 5

North Side at Luers - North by as much as they want

Northrop at Concordia - Northrop squeaks one out this week against the Cadets with a big night for Damarius Cowen. Northrop by 6.

Wayne at South Side - Wayne by 14

Homestead at Snider - Homestead is starting to gain some traction while Snider has been inconsistent. Homestead by 21.

Dwenger at Carroll - Huge game this week. Dwenger will be looking to bounce back this week, but Carroll's offensive weapons will be too much. Carroll by 14.

5 hours ago, jakone said:

North Side at Luers

Northrop at Concordia

Wayne at South Side

Homestead at Snider

Dwenger at Carroll

North Side and Luers are playing at two different levels right now - Legends by 35

Concordia seems to be healthy and firing on all cylinders - Cadets by 14

South Side played with passion last week, but Wayne is a bit better than they are - Generals by 14

Homestead's defense is good. I see a shutout in the making - Spartans by 14

I'm not sure Dwenger can keep them out of the endzone less than 4 times - Chargers by 4 in OT

3 hours ago, BTF said:

North Side and Luers are playing at two different levels right now - Legends by 35

Concordia seems to be healthy and firing on all cylinders - Cadets by 14

South Side played with passion last week, but Wayne is a bit better than they are - Generals by 14

Homestead's defense is good. I see a shutout in the making - Spartans by 14

I'm not sure Dwenger can keep them out of the endzone less than 4 times - Chargers by 4 in OT

And just HOW do you presume a 4 point OT win?  Have the scoring options changed to that of the XFL?  

Monday night prediction, reserve right to change Thursday night.

North Side at Luers - North scores at least 50, Luers may get 20 or so, North by 24+

Northrop at Concordia - Cadets by 20

Wayne at South Side - Wayne 14

Homestead at Snider - What Snider team shows up?? Sparty by 17

Dwenger at Carroll - Carroll O will be too much for Saints D, Carroll by 13

11 hours ago, jakone said:

North Side at Luers

Northrop at Concordia

Wayne at South Side

Homestead at Snider

Dwenger at Carroll

I will go with North, Concordia, South, Homestead and Dwenger.

Dwenger's Defense is tough. I see Becker running for his life. But Dwenger's running game is in trouble.  

1 minute ago, SAC_Coach said:

For those who are predicting Carroll by 14ish points, how many points are your setting the over/under for Carroll's offense at?

Dwenger has only given up 12, 14, 13, and 14 points in regulation so far this season and some of those points were on subs. 

I'm thinking Carroll will have 28 points or so. Dwenger hasn't played offense like Carroll's yet this year.

19 minutes ago, SAC_Coach said:

For those who are predicting Carroll by 14ish points, how many points are your setting the over/under for Carroll's offense at?

Dwenger has only given up 12, 14, 13, and 14 points in regulation so far this season and some of those points were on subs. 

• Like 1

For anyone, who might not have known, the original game plans for Dwenger and Carroll; the contest was scheduled for Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy on Saturday, the 19th. But the pandemic shuffling moved it back to the Fort, where Carroll is the host. Summit City Sports isn't 'LIVE' streaming this event. Instead, Bishop Dwenger Media is providing the 'LIVE' Stream on You Tube. You can locate the link, and press the 'reminder' button for notification of when the 'LIVE' Stream has commenced.

1 hour ago, statmurp_10 said:

For anyone, who might not have known, the original game plans for Dwenger and Carroll; the contest was scheduled for Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy on Saturday, the 19th. But the pandemic shuffling moved it back to the Fort, where Carroll is the host. Summit City Sports isn't 'LIVE' streaming this event. Instead, Bishop Dwenger Media is providing the 'LIVE' Stream on You Tube. You can locate the link, and press the 'reminder' button for notification of when the 'LIVE' Stream has commenced.

Just wanted to point out that the Dwenger-Carroll game is Saturday even though it is back in Ft.Wayne.

1 hour ago, WilELee said:

Just wanted to point out that the Dwenger-Carroll game is Saturday even though it is back in Ft.Wayne.

I'm so sorry, but I was sure my notification was pretty clear about that. I'll read my own statement again to see If I had neglected to state the information about when is the date of the event, and where  it is being staged. No, I guess not; its all there!  Saturday, the 19th.moved it back to the Fort, where Carroll is the host. 

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, statmurp_10 said:

I'm so sorry, but I was sure my notification was pretty clear about that. I'll read my own statement again to see If I had neglected to state the information about when is the date of the event, and where  it is being staged. No, I guess not; its all there!  Saturday, the 19th.moved it back to the Fort, where Carroll is the host. 

Not really, but whatever dude.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 10:24 PM, psaboy said:

Monday night prediction, reserve right to change Thursday night.

North Side at Luers - North scores at least 50, Luers may get 20 or so, North by 24+

Northrop at Concordia - Cadets by 20

Wayne at South Side - Wayne 14

Homestead at Snider - What Snider team shows up?? Sparty by 17

Dwenger at Carroll - Carroll O will be too much for Saints D, Carroll by 13

Snider may get beat by 30+ tonight, mercy rule again?? Don't think they have ever lost by 30+ 3X in a season??

6 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

Any live streams?

ALL Summit Athletic Conference games can be found on IHSAATV.net under the affiliates tab.  This includes the Bishop Dwenger at Carroll game on the 19th.  Telecast starts at 6:30

If Homestead us at hosting,  that's the only broadcast that will not be sent via Summit City Sports online.

Just an FYI....

• Thanks 1