Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC week 5

Exciting week in the PAC. I look for there to be a lot of close games and maybe a few "upsets" that I would not be surprised by.

GS @ Southridge - by 2 scores

Mt. Vernon @ Forest Park - by 1 score

Heritage Hills @ North Posey - by 2 scores

Pike Central @ Washington - by 2 scores

LS @ Boonville - by 1 score

South Spencer @ Princeton - by 2 scores

Tell City @ Springs Valley - running clock

On 9/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, DumfriesYMCA said:

Just seen that Southridge is not pre selling tickets and they will be selling at full capacity it seems at the gate. 

2000 bleacher tickets and standing room only after that. 

Not sure I agree with this, but I’m sure it’s going to be a packed house come Friday 

If they are only selling 2000 bleacher tickets then they are not selling anywhere close to full capacity. The new home stands hold around 1900  people. They there are stands at the south end of the field that seat 200 to 250. I don't now how many the visitors side holds but they were the former home side stands so they are bigger than most visitors stands in the conference. I would say that at 2000 bleacher tickets it is about 50% capacity.

7 hours ago, sr1 said:

If they are only selling 2000 bleacher tickets then they are not selling anywhere close to full capacity. The new home stands hold around 1900  people. They there are stands at the south end of the field that seat 200 to 250. I don't now how many the visitors side holds but they were the former home side stands so they are bigger than most visitors stands in the conference. I would say that at 2000 bleacher tickets it is about 50% capacity.

I spoke to a Southridge coach that I work with and he said that capacity is right around 4000....indeed....50%.

Why not just go to capacity.  I am actually thinking of going to the SR/GS game.  We are only getting 250 tickets from NP and I don't want to take one from football/cheer family....mine graduated last year.

7 hours ago, sr1 said:

Maybe the message GS put out was only for the visitor side.  I just interpreted them selling at the gate + standing room only tickets just meant that there would be no limits. 

a little confusing if they are expecting stand room only tickets to sell but are limiting their seats. 

but then again navigating a football season during Covid is confusing too haha 

SR--DBs will pass the test, maybe--this will be close

HH--we are getting in the groove

Boonvegas--Mockaboys running wild

MV by 800

Wash

SS in a close one

TC by a bunch--Go Marksmen!  Got friends and family in TC, they are loving this...they need to enjoy it, because it may not last long.  I am loving it for them.

Looks like no one will get the same Boonville GS got last Friday.  Word on the street is that #74 has quit.  It may have been because of issues out of his control so I really feel for this kid.  He was a beast on both sides of the ball.

Edited by Titan32

24 minutes ago, JQWL said:

Hate to take the discussion away from the top of the PAC but does anyone know the best way to get tickets for Washington and PC Friday? I assume no sales at the gate.

This is the only thing I found for tickets for that game.

· 

PC vs. Washington @Washington
Players will be coming home this evening with their form for purchasing tickets. We have a 200 person limit at Washington and tickets are available by pre-sale only.
Any remaining tickets will be sold to the public on Friday.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

Looks like no one will get the same Boonville GS got last Friday.  Word on the street is that #74 has quit.  It may have been because of issues out of his control so I really feel for this kid.  He was a beast on both sides of the ball.

I was impressed with #74 vs HH as well!  Hopefully, the word on the street is wrong.

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

I am not familiar with Boonville at all, but I looked up his stats on MaxPreps.  Wow!!  He is putting up huge numbers for a DL guy.  Hopefully, this isn't true.  Not to get too specific but what would cause a player of his caliber to stop playing?

38 minutes ago, Titandad71 said:

any video streams of southridge vs gs?

http://wbdc.us/schedule/sports-schedule/ airs Southridge football. I don't see where they've been streaming video like their sister station http://wjts.tv/category/sports/football/ ... nor the school's athletic website or football Facebook page.