Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 5

18 hours ago, itiswhatitis said:

Predictions of 1,000 to 2 and 88 to 6?  C'mon man!

If you think for one minute they wouldn't try to score that much, you're sadly misinformed. 1000 points is obviously not possible. I was clearly being sarcastic in my predictions. However, the 80 point mark is not entirely out of the question tonight. Records and W's are the golden ticket in Rockville.

Besides, their possible Sectional opponent South Putnam already dropped an 80 spot this year. (71 at half time!) The Wolves need to keep pace if they want to compete with the Eagles. 

38 minutes ago, Bear54 said:

If you think for one minute they wouldn't try to score that much, you're sadly misinformed. 1000 points is obviously not possible. I was clearly being sarcastic in my predictions. However, the 80 point mark is not entirely out of the question tonight. Records and W's are the golden ticket in Rockville.

Besides, their possible Sectional opponent South Putnam already dropped an 80 spot this year. (71 at half time!) The Wolves need to keep pace if they want to compete with the Eagles. 

I agree with this.  The Wolfs can score as many points as they want to score...can you say juggernaut?  The only thing I disagree with is the person who said 1000-2.  The Wolfs could no doubt push for that magical 4 digit marker, but no way in Haiti’s their offense is going to give up a safety!

16 hours ago, wvigo13 said:

Parke Heritage

Attica

North Vermillion

Seeger

South Vermillion 

PH   Of course this is just a game to pad stats. Johnson will have another big game. Take his stats for the first half and see how good he could be. Will start doing that for players based on the article in the Terre haute paper.

Attica. Just think they still have to much for 
Fountain Central this year. 

NV this could be a decent game. RP will have a little advantage being at home, but I believe NV has a better coaching staff and Crabtrees dislike for RP will prevail.

Seeger to big and strong for Cov to compete tonight.

SV. Advantage cats playing at home. Based on previous post I assume the crew has been updated. This should be a game SV is looking forward. They are “ready for some competition“ personally I hope they are done by half again, nobody gets hurt and covid stays away.

Lets get through this evening and look forward to next weeks big game between the Wildcats and the Wolves. No excuses, good football and A battle between a group of D1 athletes playing against a group of D3 players. 

5 hours ago, Oldschoolfan said:

PH   Of course this is just a game to pad stats. Johnson will have another big game. Take his stats for the first half and see how good he could be. Will start doing that for players based on the article in the Terre haute paper.

Attica. Just think they still have to much for 
Fountain Central this year. 

NV this could be a decent game. RP will have a little advantage being at home, but I believe NV has a better coaching staff and Crabtrees dislike for RP will prevail.

Seeger to big and strong for Cov to compete tonight.

SV. Advantage cats playing at home. Based on previous post I assume the crew has been updated. This should be a game SV is looking forward. They are “ready for some competition“ personally I hope they are done by half again, nobody gets hurt and covid stays away.

Lets get through this evening and look forward to next weeks big game between the Wildcats and the Wolves. No excuses, good football and A battle between a group of D1 athletes playing against a group of D3 players. 

Crabtree’s dislike for RP?  Can you dislike a team that appears to have never beaten you?   He was unavailable to coach against them last year.  Max Preps scores show the staff had no issue handling business without him.  

5 minutes ago, WRCNFL333 said:

Crabtree’s dislike for RP?  Can you dislike a team that appears to have never beaten you?   He was unavailable to coach against them last year.  Max Preps scores show the staff had no issue handling business without him.  

Crabtrees sounds like a good dude, I swear to God he does. Why does he have problems with RP? They do have a reputation of being dirty. Maybe cheap shots on his team?

52 minutes ago, WRCNFL333 said:

I assume you can dislike a team or individual even though they have never beat you. Im sure the NV team could of beat RP last year if none of the coaches showed. 

I agree I think Crabtree is a good dude.