Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Tonight’s Games

North Newton 41

West Central 6 F

Thoughts and prayers go out to the West Central faculty and student body as well as the family and friends of the West Central senior that passed away this evening before the game due to an unexpected medical complication. 

Edited by Mod22

9 hours ago, snoot said:

Heck of a game! Hate to end up on the short side of the score but great game nonetheless!

I have had, and always will have, the utmost respect for the Rensselaer football program.  I feel comfortable saying that the coaches feel the same way.  Tonight’s game is another example of why I have that respect.  Both teams played hard, compassionately, and with great skill.  The defenses won the game for both teams tonight.

Great job of preparation on the part of the Bomber nation coaching staff.  Great effort on the part of the players.  I personally hope y’all have nothing but success from here on out this season. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mod22 said:

North Newton 41

West Central 6 F

Thoughts and prayers go out to the West Central faculty and student body as well as the family and friends of the West Central senior that passed away this evening before the game due to an unexpected medical complication. 

Prayers, indeed.  The death of a young person is always a tragedy.

1 hour ago, nmsu_aggie said:

I have had, and always will have, the utmost respect for the Rensselaer football program.  I feel comfortable saying that the coaches feel the same way.  Tonight’s game is another example of why I have that respect.  Both teams played hard, compassionately, and with great skill.  The defenses won the game for both teams tonight.

Great job of preparation on the part of the Bomber nation coaching staff.  Great effort on the part of the players.  I personally hope y’all have nothing but success from here on out this season. 

Thanks Pal 

we've are fair share of battles with RDP of 765 over the years and looking forward to many more!!!  

• Like 1