Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC Week 6

Past the Regular season 1/2 way point.  Wasn't sure we would get here 2 months ago.

Eastbrook @ Alex        The Panthers play FAST!  Win by 3TD's

Elwood @ Blackford       If they get to play it.  I haven't heard yet     Bruins by 4TD's

Mississinewa @ Frankton   I would love to see the Eagles play the perfect game and stay in this game.  Maybe pull of a big upset.   Indians by 3 TD's

Oak Hill @ Madison Grant.   The Golden Eagles keep improving   Win by 2 TD's

Have a good week everyone and stay healthy

Eastbrook by 5tds. Alexandria is young and will not be able to stop Eastbrook. 

Blackford if this game is played Blackford will win big! 5tds Elwood cannot stop anyone.

Ole Miss in a blowout! I will say 6tds. I think Ile miss finds its offense and as usual their defense is good!

Oak Hill wins this in a possible shut out! I will say 4tds

Eastbrook at Alex--Eastbrook is just too fast for Alex.  Alex just doesn't have the weapons to keep up.  Eastbrook by a lot.

Elwood at Blackford--Blackford is making the most of what they have.  Last week Blackford cancelled due to COVID and I would imagine that this week is questionable.  But if this game is a go, then Elwood will make it interesting for the first half.  After that it's all Blackford.  Blackford wins this one.

Mississinewa at Frankton--Mississinewa took one on the chin last week against Oak Hill.  Frankton has some talent to make this game interesting.  But in the end Mississinewa is just too much for Frankton.  Mississinewa wins, but this game is closer than it should be.

Oak Hill at Madison Grant--Both teams have improved since last year.  Oak Hill pulled out the win last week against Mississinewa.  MG stayed with Ole Miss for the first half a couple of weeks ago.  Oak Hill pulls this game out and wins.

Eastbrook over Alex - Too much firepower on offense and Alex will put up little fight in this one.

Blackford over Elwood - I assume this one isn't being played...but haven't heard anything official.  How I understood their schools statement, but they cancelled practices for 5 days.  Don't they now have to get five more practices in before a sanctioned competition?  Any idea on who Elwood could pick up?

Mississinewa over Frankton - New guy uses this as an opportunity to build up confidence within his program.  He will win his last 4 against the bottom of the CIC.

Oak Hill over MG - Will win their last 4 against the bottom of the CIC.

Any remaining games look like they could be competitive?

Eastbrook - No

Frankton/Alex - Maybe?

Mississinewa - No

Blackford/Oak Hill - Maybe?

Elwood/MG - Maybe?

Frankton/MG - Maybe?

4 hours ago, irishuncle411 said:

Any remaining games look like they could be interesting?

Frankton/Alex - ?

Frankton/MG - Maybe?

Are you serious have you seen this lackluster Frankton team? This has to be the biggest waste of talent in school history! This program could be the Alex team of 2000-2010 that won maybe 8games in a decade. Coaching keeps driving numbers down and losing games. When does this administration make a move. 

Eastbrook over young and improving Alex team. Eastbrook by 4 scores

Elwood ends streak against a pandemic shortened Blackford team. Elwood is improving so much and very quickly with young coach that knows how to build program.

Oak hill over a mg. Oak hill rides momentum after beating a rebuilding ole miss program. 

Ole miss over lackluster Frankton program. Ole miss should not have lost last week and they know it. They are out to punish anyone that steps in front of them.   Frankton will be bottom dwellers of CIC and 2A for sometime. After a few more years at this rate they can just drop football all together and just focus on basketball and baseball! 

Eastbrook @ Alex        Eastbrook has a second half running clock but not at big as last week.

Elwood @ Blackford      Blackford big over Elwood assuming they play.  28+

Mississinewa @ Frankton   Will the Eagles surprise CoachOsGhost with a big upset here???? No.   Ole Miss with a running clock.

Oak Hill @ Madison Grant.   Even though Madison Grant looks to be improving, Oak Hill seems to be rolling.  Oak Hill big here.

Could this be our first week of all second half running clocks?  Could this week be the week that CoachOsGhost finally tells us how he really feels about Frankton's coaching staff?  Is this the week the we learn that Mask companies are the real scum bags behind the Covid Nonsense.  So many question, so little time.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bittergymteacher said:

Any word on Blackford out there?  Are they playing?  Any of their players caught up in the 20% Quarantined?

They are selling tickets for the game on their Facebook page.  It is also senior night so I'm guessing they will do their best to get this game in.

Eastbrook @ Alex      Eastbrook jumps out quick and stays there.

Elwood @ Blackford      Not sure if Blackford is 100% healthy but shouldn't be an issue if they are.  Elwood has been showing more fight this year though.

Mississinewa @ Frankton   Mississinewa will work out some frustrations on Frankton.  Being 1-4 I could see them piling it on a little extra tonight.

Oak Hill @ Madison Grant  Oak Hill would have to come in completely flat to lose any of their remaining games. 

I don't think any of the games this week will be close.  Basically the top half of the conference against the bottom half.  

Eastbrook beat the breaks off Alexandria tonight! Alexandria is very young but you cannot play defense without having some adjustments to slow down the other team! Always been a problem there! They have run the same offense for the most part for the last 10+ years but have made adjustments recently due to talent or lack there of. Offense is only reason they have somewhat stayed competitive the last 2 years. 

Blackford had to have been down some talent tonight! Elwood is improving but looks like this was just an ugly game!

Oak hill looks to have won the defensive game i thought they would have! Neither team has a quality offense!

Ole Miss proved what everyone alreay knew. Frankton is a bottom feeder and it isn't because of a lack of talent. Although the cic in general is down talent. They just got rum drummed by an average team tonight. 

There is a few schools in the CIC  that will need to make changes in the very near future or they will be in a world of hurt because they allowed a coach to stay to long. 

1 minute ago, GV5 said:

There is a few schools in the CIC  that will need to make changes in the very near future or they will be in a world of hurt because they allowed a coach to stay to long. 

I agree, Eastbrook needs to run more screens and get into some empty sets...I've been saying it for years.  It's why they only have red rings

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disdain 1
  • Kill me now 1

14 hours ago, irishuncle411 said:

I agree, Eastbrook needs to run more screens and get into some empty sets...I've been saying it for years.  It's why they only have red rings

All in jest, Eastbrook is clearly well coached and executes their system at a high level.  Any ring is worth celebration.