Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

OOB forum effectively shut down; more stealth editing by the GID administration.

2 hours ago, Grover said:

If you don't define Trojan Dad as a quality guy then your definition isn't a good one.

If one were to know him in real life, that may be true. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Don’t know him, never met him and didn’t interact with him on this site in the regular forums.

My only interaction with him was in the OOB, and he was a jerk to several in that forum, myself included. I have to say the interaction was mutual, because I believe in treating others the way that they treat me. So no ill will and sincerely hope he finds peace off this site.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Your definition of quality guy is different than mine then. 

What the definition of a guy who tries to Stalk members on their personal facebook pages and sends messages to them telling them that you know their name and try to impose your presence in their personal life, such as Facebook.   I have seen the screenshots......    be fortunate you are still here.....  FOR NOW.   :classic_ninja:

07/14/2020 06:39 PM Restrictions manually changed by DK_Barons: disabled ability to use messenger (member cannot re-enable).  
07/14/2020 06:37 PM Restrictions manually changed by DK_Barons: restored ability to use messenger.  
07/14/2020 06:37 PM Restrictions manually changed by DK_Barons: disabled ability to use messenger (member cannot re-enable).

Why is it that we have to shut off your PM abilities?   

And with that, I will get the last word.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/21/2020 at 3:47 PM, Muda69 said:

It would continue to uphold the vision of the GID as described by it's late founder, Mr. Tim Adams.  IIRC he felt strongly about having a "non-football" forum available on the GID.

Not really Muda.   I'm pretty sure I knew Tim much better than you.   The vision of TGD was, and IS to promote High School Football in Indiana.   The reason Tim put up with OOB was to drive traffic the the Football Forum.  He and I had multiple conversations, in person, about that.

• Like 3

On 9/21/2020 at 4:48 PM, swordfish said:

As I said - (IMHO)  it is only an opinion since I am not privy to the innerworkings of the GID, nor do I want to be.

Contrary to popular belief, there AREN'T any innerworkings of the GID.   All of us have other jobs and lives and don't really put an extreme amount of focus on it.  (Except maybe our Moderators, Coach Nowlin and Irishman.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4