Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Dwenger is good................but

Who is the real Kingpin of the SAC?

What defines a Kingpin? I think it would be fair to look at this season and go back four more. My gut tells me that it's going to be either Dwenger or Homestead. Snider will be up there and let's throw in Carroll for the heck of it. 

Overall record against conference opponents: Dwenger 37-9, Homestead 37-9, Snider 38-8, Carroll 27-18 (ouch). Advantage in this category goes to Snider. I forgot how good the Panthers were 16' & 17'. 

Records against each other: Dwenger 6-8, Homestead 10-7, Snider 12-6, Carroll 5-13. Advantage Snider.

SAC titles: Dwenger 1, Homestead 1, Snider 2. Advantage Snider. 

So if we go back 4.5 years, Snider is still the Kingpin of the Conference. Homestead comes in at 2, followed by Dwenger at 3 and Carroll in a DISTANT 4th. I thought four was a good number of years to go back, but since we are only half way through a season, we had to make it 4.5. Snider's dominance in 16' & 17' was heavily weighted in this conclusion. It'll be fun to do this again after the season is over as we will eliminate 16'. 

• Sit and spin 1

5 hours ago, BTF said:

Who is the real Kingpin of the SAC?

What defines a Kingpin? I think it would be fair to look at this season and go back four more. My gut tells me that it's going to be either Dwenger or Homestead. Snider will be up there and let's throw in Carroll for the heck of it. 

Overall record against conference opponents: Dwenger 37-9, Homestead 37-9, Snider 38-8, Carroll 27-18 (ouch). Advantage in this category goes to Snider. I forgot how good the Panthers were 16' & 17'. 

Records against each other: Dwenger 6-8, Homestead 10-7, Snider 12-6, Carroll 5-13. Advantage Snider.

SAC titles: Dwenger 1, Homestead 1, Snider 2. Advantage Snider. 

So if we go back 4.5 years, Snider is still the Kingpin of the Conference. Homestead comes in at 2, followed by Dwenger at 3 and Carroll in a DISTANT 4th. I thought four was a good number of years to go back, but since we are only half way through a season, we had to make it 4.5. Snider's dominance in 16' & 17' was heavily weighted in this conclusion. It'll be fun to do this again after the season is over as we will eliminate 16'. 

What year is THIS?  I thought the respective focused on 2020?