Friday, Sep. 25
Brown County at Greencastle ©, 7 pm
Indian Creek at Edgewood ©, 7 pm
Lutheran at Northview, 7:30 pm
North Putnam at Cascade, 7 pm
Owen Valley at Sullivan ©, 7 pm
Riverton Parke at Cloverdale, 7 pm
South Putnam at West Vigo ©, 7 pm

Big week in the WIC coming up. Lutheran and Norhview is a big one even though it's not a WIC game. West Vigo and South Put is essentially for the the Green Division crown. Battle of the winless with Cloverdale and Riverton Parke. Someone is getting their first win.

5 hours ago, Oldschoolfan said:

Hello WIC group. Trying to get a little insight to the Sullivan/SV game last week. If any one was there. Is Sullivan’s defense that good or is SV just overrated? 

Could be a little of both. Sullivan hasn't given up a ton of points. Most they've given up is 27 to Northview who's been pretty good offensively. Gave up 22 to LInton who put up some points last week on Boonville. It was AT South Vermillion too, so maybe SV is a little overrated. SV hasn't exactly played anyone either besides Sullivan. I'm not 100% sure because I haven't seen Sullivan play. We have them later in the year too. 

7 hours ago, speaglefan said:

Looking forward to the WV vs SP game Friday.  See ya in West Terre Haute.  

Interesting that Lutheran is playing Northview.

It's gonna be a good one for sure. 

I'm guessing Northview couldn't find anyone else. Weird to see a 4A play a 1A that isn't really local or conference opponent, Lutheran is pretty good but I'm not sure what Northview is gaining by playing them.

On 9/23/2020 at 10:36 PM, wvigo13 said:

It's gonna be a good one for sure. 

I'm guessing Northview couldn't find anyone else. Weird to see a 4A play a 1A that isn't really local or conference opponent, Lutheran is pretty good but I'm not sure what Northview is gaining by playing them.

Yes, Lutheran is good.  Will be interesting to see who wins that match up.  With the jumble of teams in the conference I am sure it was hard to find an opponent.  

On 9/26/2020 at 11:43 AM, speaglefan said:

WV made us work for it last night.  

South Put played well. That running back duo is legit. I thought SP would throw it a little more. Their d-line and o-lines are huge. Definitely overmatched our lines at times. Defense made some costly mistakes at times. I still don't understand why Coach Cobb won't commit to one QB. Switching back and forth like that ruins any momentum you gain with one or the other. And you can't get into a rhythm when you know you're coming out at some point. I don't like it. South Put is very good. Them and Parke Heritage are clear favorites in that sectional.

21 minutes ago, wvigo13 said:

South Put played well. That running back duo is legit. I thought SP would throw it a little more. Their d-line and o-lines are huge. Definitely overmatched our lines at times. Defense made some costly mistakes at times. I still don't understand why Coach Cobb won't commit to one QB. Switching back and forth like that ruins any momentum you gain with one or the other. And you can't get into a rhythm when you know you're coming out at some point. I don't like it. South Put is very good. Them and Parke Heritage are clear favorites in that sectional.

Thanks,  I didn’t feel we played as well as we could have Friday.  I didn’t realize WV was using 2 q backs.  That does seem like it would mess with your rhythm.  A Parke Heritage vs SP match up would be interesting.  I see it coming.  Boy they had a shoot out Friday with SV.