Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week #6

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Week 6 is here in the EIAC.

Missed out on Chicken & Jo Joes last week

Instead, STC had a front row seat at a club on Southeastern street!!!!

Stewie Town @ Charger City (North Decatur) - This could be the week!!! Stink could be way off on this one. How do you pick a team that is giving up 56 points per game. Easy, it is the EIAC vs a little 1A school. Nothing against those Chargers, they have had some success, and Coach Stirny does a good job. The chargers just wont have the fire power to keep up with the Supt. speedy lion. Lions 21 - 14

Chicken & Jo Joes - They get another week off! 

Hondaburg vs The Other Tigers - Hondaburg picking up a powerhouse in Bluffton. The Tigers come in at 4-1. Stink knows nothing about these Tigers. Gotta go with Hondaburg. Hondaburg 35-14

Spartan Kitty Kats @ No Win JC (Jennings County) Stink called it last week...not that it was hard, but Kitty got those Spartans off that 25 or 26 game losing streak. There were Fire Trucks & one big party in Spartan town Saturday. Good news for Kitty and his Spartan Kats - they will have back to back wins since 2017! Another easy week for Spartan Kats. Kats 35-14

BiG ReD & BlAcK @ River Rat & Boom Boy - Now this is one Stink will need to go see. Coach Rand is going to have a show for those Trojans! They have the opening night of the turf. Trust Stink, there will be more River Rats and Boom Boy Taco's there than anyone can want. Boom Boy has bands lined up, fan zones, fireworks, walking taco trucks, DJ from Cincy, Elephant Ear trucks, and bring back an old favorite from the Farmer's fair....The Rat Race Game...."here comes Herbie".....Don't get to this event too late, cause this will be the best part of the night. The Trojans will roll in this event. Nothing like an opening night beat down on a new turf field....Stink knows nothing about that, ha....Stink opened their new turf with New Pal...Dumb! Stink will go with Trojans 49 - 0!

Stink Town @ Casket Nation - This is the game of the week! Coach U going to have those Dawg Ready. Stink going to hit up the Hobo Hut early Friday Morning! Going up early to the Dawg Pound. Got some business to take care of. After game specials at Tuba's. Some cold Tiger BL's. The one loyal fan Stink is missing is C3...Cowboy Country Club, I wonder where he may be. Stink loves his some K9, so I know he'll respond. Should be a good one in pound. Stink 35-21!

Edited by StinkTownClown

Stink you have no clue what this event is going to be like! This is going to be a party! We will be tailgating all day with, to steal a term from you, Knight BL's. I did talk to Administration yesterday and I think we will be a little over the 250 capacity limit, but with an event like this, who is going to report it.  KFI hopes all Knight fans take part in this special day.  I think KFI is ready to go this week. Coming off a 12.5 days off quarantine the Knights have had nothing but time to prepare for the Trojans. When Coach Ballart has that much time to prepare for a team, he is usually in the game.  If you need something to do, come on out to the big hill to catch a good game. 

Some quick game notes for the eiac fans.

K9 and his dogs will get rolled. They are lucky we just played bad. That week is over though. I did say we would not forget, and we haven't. Stink Town Wins! Greensburg wins, wish we could have played them, we would have one more win. KFI is going to go with Stink on Connersville win.  KFI does think ND will beat Rushville. Rushville is bad with a big BAD!

1 hour ago, KFI said:

Stink you have no clue what this event is going to be like! This is going to be a party! We will be tailgating all day with, to steal a term from you, Knight BL's. I did talk to Administration yesterday and I think we will be a little over the 250 capacity limit, but with an event like this, who is going to report it.  KFI hopes all Knight fans take part in this special day.  I think KFI is ready to go this week. Coming off a 12.5 days off quarantine the Knights have had nothing but time to prepare for the Trojans. When Coach Ballart has that much time to prepare for a team, he is usually in the game.  If you need something to do, come on out to the big hill to catch a good game. 

Some quick game notes for the eiac fans.

K9 and his dogs will get rolled. They are lucky we just played bad. That week is over though. I did say we would not forget, and we haven't. Stink Town Wins! Greensburg wins, wish we could have played them, we would have one more win. KFI is going to go with Stink on Connersville win.  KFI does think ND will beat Rushville. Rushville is bad with a big BAD!

IO is just disappointed the pretend grass project didn't get started a little sooner. Would loved to have had the inaugural game.  

STC STC STC

Triple C may have had a bit of a hiatus, but don't be fooled with the new handle......this you're same ole C3!  Who would of thought the GRID would have security buttoned up tighter than Connie's blue jeans on a Tuesday afternoon!  Damn!  I love me some Connies!  Back to the Clown.

Clown may not be a beleiver, but them Nort Decatur boyz are gonna bring friday, ND 35- Horse n' Buggies 14

Jo Jos Rest yest another week with the VID

Hondaburg vs. Bluffton......this ole boy don't know shit about them, but down with the ship

I do beleive them Spartans are on the rise!  I'm taking Connertucky over JC 28-7.

Trojanville may struggle with the Rats for a quarter, maybe two.  But the Might EC rolls.  EC 46 - SD 7

And for the game of the week the tiger rats head to the land of caskets, beds, and Tubas!  Boy oh Boy is it gonna be a good one!  C3 thinks its gonna be a shootout!  Them Tigers have some studs, and the young Kitty is no joke, but the Dawg Pound will be rockin as we have a few studs of our own!  There may be a few Cheetah right/CHeetah Left for old times sake, but the Dawgs will be ready for THE young Kat.  I look for the dawgs to whip up something tasty for them Kats early, and then it will be Bulldog BLs at Tubas til daylight! Dawgs 42- Tigers 41

DAWGNATION FOREVER!  Cathouse......NEVER!