Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  46 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

Memes 2.0 (since the OOB memes thread wasn't popular enough)

swordfish

1 hour ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I have no doubt a person such as yourself would see the pandemic as a blessing. 

Well Trump nearly died; you and several of "those people" got sick; I got paid for two jobs during the lockdown; my teaching positions upgraded since then; and my choice of trucking jobs got better, so yeah the pandemic was pretty good for me. 

Sorry not sorry you didn't benefit and got sick; Deus Vult. 

• Disdain 1

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Well Trump nearly died; you and several of "those people" got sick; I got paid for two jobs during the lockdown; my teaching positions upgraded since then; and my choice of trucking jobs got better, so yeah the pandemic was pretty good for me. 

Sorry not sorry you didn't benefit and got sick; Deus Vult. 

So happy when people nearly died or died and apparently have determined at some point I was sick. About what I would expect from someone like you. 

52 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

So happy when people nearly died or died and apparently have determined at some point I was sick. About what I would expect from someone like you. 

You're the one who voted for Trump. Actions have consequences. You could have stayed at home and got the vaccine, but you didn't. Sorry G-d doesn't like you. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...