• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  46 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

2020 Presidential Election thread

Muda69

1 hour ago, DanteEstonia said:

If the shoe fits...

They just forget how President Obama was treated...wait.. they don't forget. DE and Sword just didn't pay attention. Seems they don't even pay attention now. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

What are you blabbing about? I didn't expose anything. Its what both parties do or do you not pay attention?

My last name is Hook? My moms maiden name is Frazier? Not that hard to realize that by my post. 

So you capitalize "Hook" as "hook" and "Frazier" as "frazier".  Got it.  Must be that Pulaski county education.

10 hours ago, DE said:

Facts.  

Liberal democrats like StatGuy and Dante don't really care about objective truth.  For them it's all about virtue signaling and the "feels".

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

15 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

If the shoe fits...

And yet you were the one soliciting educational/teaching/lesson plan advice from me??????????????????????  

Carry on.

3 hours ago, Muda69 said:

So you capitalize "Hook" as "hook" and "Frazier" as "frazier".  Got it.  Must be that Pulaski county education.

Liberal democrats like StatGuy and Dante don't really care about objective truth.  For them it's all about virtue signaling and the "feels".

Muda's facts game is STRONG right here.

• Thanks 1
  • Kill me now 1

5 hours ago, Muda69 said:

My point at Eastern Pulaski schools was fine. 

Muda...quit throwing a hissy fit. You were defending a point by someone that was invalid and got schooled move on. 

5 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

My point at Eastern Pulaski schools was fine. 

?  Please tell me about these points at Eastern Pulaski schools.

6 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Muda...quit throwing a hissy fit. You were defending a point by someone that was invalid and got schooled move on. 

lol, hardly a hissy fit.  Mostly chuckling at your attempts to write a coherent sentence.

1 hour ago, DE said:

And yet you were the one soliciting educational/teaching/lesson plan advice from me??????????????????????  

Carry on.

Muda's facts game is STRONG right here.

Heres some facts

Trump supporters hate coastal elites but yet they support one. 

Trump supporters hate people who take advantage of the "system" yet they voted for one and in fact cheered him cause he done so.

Say... How do you feel about Trump paying more taxes to China compared to what he did in the US? 

You guys hate the truth. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Heres some facts

Trump supporters hate coastal elites but yet they support one. 

Trump supporters hate people who take advantage of the "system" yet they voted for one and in fact cheered him cause he done so.

Say... How do you feel about Trump paying more taxes to China compared to what he did in the US? 

You guys hate the truth. 

What are you babbling about?

21 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Heres some facts

Trump supporters hate coastal elites but yet they support one.  I hate no one.  But I truly despise Hollywood Celebs (or anyone for that matter) telling me how to live my life, especially when it will benefit them.  DJT has done exactly what he said he was going to do when he earned my vote in 2016.

Trump supporters hate people who take advantage of the "system" yet they voted for one and in fact cheered him cause he done so.  Who created the laws that are guiding the "system"?  Oh yeah - Joe (been in DC 47 years) Biden.....

Say... How do you feel about Trump paying more taxes to China compared to what he did in the US?  Oh please - the US is a Democratic Republic, with laws created and favoring large Corporations, China is a Communist Country.

You StatGuy hate the truth.  FIFY...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, swordfish said:

Trump supporters dislike coastal elites but yet they support one.

Trump supporters dislike regular folks cheating the system but they support a rich guy that does it and are fine with it

Is the Wall built? Nope. Is Mexico paying for it? Nope. 

Was isis defeated in 30 days? Nope. 

Is the ACA gone? Nope.  

Does he have a health care plan for the United States? Nope. Infrastructure bill? Nope.

Trump hasn't done exactly what he said he would do in 2016.  Theres six things he promised to do and hasn't done and thats me just going off the top of my head without looking stuff up.

Trump paid more in taxes to China then he did in the United States and that doesn't bother you? Of course it doesn't. You are in his cult. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

5 hours ago, swordfish said:

Biden has been in dc for 47 years? 

36 years in senate and pretty sure he lived in Delaware full time when he was working in senate...and he was VP for 8. 

36+8=44. 

Where do you get your numbers from... Fox News?

Edited by TheStatGuy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DE said:

Smokin' Jay endorses President Trump.

Cool. Ill take the coalition of nearly 500 current and former national security leaders who endorsed Biden. 22 of those 489 people are 4 star generals, admirals, former and current national secruity leaders. 

If you talking sports though

Steph Curry, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, Chris Paul, Gregg Poppovich and Steve Kerr just to name a few. 

3 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Cool. Ill take the coalition of nearly 500 current and former national security leaders who endorsed Biden. 22 of those 489 people are 4 star generals, admirals, former and current national secruity leaders. 

If you talking sports though

Steph Curry, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, Chris Paul, Gregg Poppovich and Steve Kerr just to name a few. 

What are you babbling about now?

• Disdain 1

16 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Biden has been in dc for 47 years? 

36 years in senate and pretty sure he lived in Delaware full time when he was working in senate...and he was VP for 8. 

36+8=44. 

Where do you get your numbers from... Fox News?

OK - Technically 44 years.  (Assuming he didn't spend the past 3 years in politics or reaping the fruits of his (Hunter's) labors......) 

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

OK - Technically 44 years.  (Assuming he didn't spend the past 3 years in politics or reaping the fruits of his (Hunter's) labors......) 

Was Joe Biden a senator since he stopped being VP? Was he a house rep? 

Nope and nope. He was in Politics for 44 years. 

Btw. 

I actually agree with Ted Cruz and Tom Cotton. This whole Hunter Biden bs doesn't move the needle on any undecided voter. 

It's only the Qanon, Alex Jones and fox news cultists that are believing in that BS..

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

SF didn't realize how strict the polls were going to be this year.....I can understand no campaign materials, but no clothes?  So we're streaking this year?

123136232_3689170937805887_5324472348797570199_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=gzWW1N61DKYAX8AVoY9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=a2e8289accda4df721f14ddb87d69e6a&oe=5FC2A2E6

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit either huh. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Was Joe Biden a senator since he stopped being VP? Was he a house rep? 

Nope and nope. He was in Politics for 44 years. 

Btw. 

I actually agree with Ted Cruz and Tom Cotton. This whole Hunter Biden bs doesn't move the needle on any undecided voter. 

It's only the Qanon, Alex Jones and fox news cultists that are believing in that BS..

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit either huh. 

IMHO your Naivete runs deep.......