Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

ACAC 2020 Title To Be Decided This Friday

10 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

I've not heard anything yet about a game this week. The radio last Wednesday hinted at a home game, but not announcement has been made to my knowledge. My guess is it will be a bye week at this point.

Twin Lakes (4-1) at Adams Central (4-2)
GAME TIME: 7 pm ET, Minnich Field.
COACHES: Kevin Sayler, 4-1 in 1st year at Twin Lakes, 21-15 in 4th year overall. Michael Mosser, 96-44 in 12th year at Adams Central.
SAGARIN RATINGS: Adams Central, 58.81, 108th overall, 6th in 1A. Twin Lakes, 43.05, 176th overall, 33rd in 3A.
LAST OUTING: Twin Lakes lost to Hamilton Heights, 35-14. Adams Central lost to South Adams, 29-9.
OPPONENTS' RECORDS: Twin Lakes 9-19. Adams Central 20-15.
SERIES LAST 35 YEARS: No meetings.
jh PREDICTION: Adams Central, 31-17.
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, gonzoron said:
COACHES: Kevin Sayler, 4-1 in 1st year at Twin Lakes, 21-15 in 4th year overall. Michael Mosser, 96-44 in 12th year at Adams Central.
SAGARIN RATINGS: Adams Central, 58.81, 108th overall, 6th in 1A. Twin Lakes, 43.05, 176th overall, 33rd in 3A.
LAST OUTING: Twin Lakes lost to Hamilton Heights, 35-14. Adams Central lost to South Adams, 29-9.

Good effort... on par with bluffton schedule.

1 minute ago, Purdue Pete said:

Good effort... on par with bluffton schedule.

Guessing state line traveling was frowned upon as Covington OH also had an opening.

30 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

What should we expect to see? Know nothing about them other than where they're from and what you've provided.

16 hours ago, Basementbias said:

What should we expect to see? Know nothing about them other than where they're from and what you've provided.

Based on Saragin and Greensburg v Bluffton game it looks like twin-lakes is on par with the Tigers ... Bluffton was down by a couple scores early but came back to win.

2 hours ago, Purdue Pete said:

Based on Saragin and Greensburg v Bluffton game it looks like twin-lakes is on par with the Tigers ... Bluffton was down by a couple scores early but came back to win.

I think it's going to depend on what style of offense they run, as to how the game will go. Curious to see how AC looks vs Bluffton. Hopefully like the last how many years, but hard to say.

20 hours ago, Basementbias said:

From MaxPreps: https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/twin-lakes-indians-(monticello,in)/football/stats.htm

I was going to compare them to AC, but they don't have any stats listed. Got any info on their stats?

Edited by gonzoron

On 9/27/2020 at 1:00 PM, Thor77 said:

I was there and saw it all first hand. Rewatching made it obvious. I don’t normally complain, but it was the worst I’ve ever seen. It was filmed for ref training, so you’ll probably see the film eventually. 

I watched part of the game and yes, the refs looked horrific.  Seemed like the wanted to make the game all about them.  Some of the worst calls I’ve seen.   Also as I called it earlier, SA coaching staff calling trick plays at the right time with pass to Shock, something the Jet staff struggles with.

in other, more important Adams Co news, Bellmont looked better Friday.  I liked Halls idea to take away the run, although Leo had 4 completions for 4 TDs.  That WR is so good.  We will get better and better.

Just now, NE8Fan said:

I watched part of the game and yes, the refs looked horrific.  Seemed like the wanted to make the game all about them.  Some of the worst calls I’ve seen.   Also as I called it earlier, SA coaching staff calling trick plays at the right time with pass to Shock, something the Jet staff struggles with.

in other, more important Adams Co news, Bellmont looked better Friday.  I liked Halls idea to take away the run, although Leo had 4 completions for 4 TDs.  That WR is so good.  We will get better and better.

I know I’m hijacking an ACAC post but how exciting is the NE8 right now with CC Leo EN and Normell?