Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 6 Score Thread

6 minutes ago, itiswhatitis said:

It was a good game actually.  I was surprised that it even happened.  I'd love to see the Bombers and the Linton Miners work out something and start a series with each other. I know it's a long haul between schools but maybe they could work out something like yesterday and play at a neutral site.

That game would be epic.  Crawfordsville could be a good neutral site venue at either CHS or Wabash College.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gipper said:

That game would be epic.  Crawfordsville could be a good neutral site venue at either CHS or Wabash College.

I know the game yesterday was a make up because of a conference cancellation.  I'd still like to see the Bombers and the Miners play.  Haven't looked to see how many non conference games they have, if any.   I think the programs are similar so I think it would make for an epic type series.  They could always schedule it on a Saturday.  The Miners could stand to add one or 2 more quality programs to their schedule and drop a couple of teams they currently play.  The Bombers would be one that I would look at as a replacement.  It would give the Bombers southern exposure and the Miners northern exposure.  Oh well, it's a fan's "wish" and would probably never go anywhere.

On 9/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, Donnie Baker said:

That should be a good one. I swear to God it will be. Might decide 2A North. Looks like Madder Days is getting ready for a run in the south. 

The amount of pioneer ball washing in gid is a little over the top.  Still #1 in the gid 2A poll?  They are a good 2A team but they will not represent the North this year... got beat by New Haven who will finish middle of the pack in the NE8 best case.  Saw the film... good but not elite.

14 minutes ago, Purdue Pete said:

The amount of pioneer ball washing in gid is a little over the top.  Still #1 in the gid 2A poll?  They are a good 2A team but they will not represent the North this year... got beat by New Haven who will finish middle of the pack in the NE8 best case.  Saw the film... good but not elite.

I only wash my own balls and I’ll say it right to your face!

• Haha 1