Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

What happened to Monrovia?

Been rough for sure, especially last year. This year there's only 1 win but they've been MUCH more competitive minus the 1st game of year, the offensive numbers this year compared to last year are WAY better  and lets not forget the ICC is a VERY strong conference, plus add Linton to it. We lost on the road to Linton 42-36 i think it was, we lost at home to Triton Central 33-20 and if you take off the pick-6 it was 26-20, lost at 4A Beech Grove 29-14 and had our chances to score in that game and shot ourselves in the foot with TO's,  I think we finally have the right coach in place, Coach Olson was here for many years including the great run we had in 2014, 2015, 2016. Monrovia was always known for how well we ran the ball, but what was about as impressive was how physical those teams were, you didn't see Monrovia pushed around up front on either side of the ball, last year and this year it's been hard to watch us get blown off the ball on both sides of the ball. There is some nice young talent here as well, i think the future is bright with Coach Olson at the reigns, just gotta push threw these rough times. 

• Like 3