Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Mid-State Week 7

25-6 on my picks for the year.

Mooresville (6-0) @ Whiteland (5-1) -  Mooresville looks to clinch at least a share (most likely outright) of the Mid-State title this week with Martinsville and Perry being left in the schedule. Mooresville 35-24

Perry (0-6) @ Martinsville (2-4)- Best chance for Perry to get in the win column for the year. Martinsville 28-17

Greenwood (3-3) @ DC (4-2)- DC 35-14

Plainfield (3-3) @ Franklin (3-3)- Should be a tightly contested game that will come down to who turns the ball over less. Plainfield 28-24

Power Rankings Week 6

1. Mooresville 

2. DC

3. Whiteland 

T4. Plainfield 

T4. Franklin

6. Greenwood

7. Martinsville

8. Perry

Edited by FridayNightLights

3 hours ago, FridayNightLights said:

Mooresville (6-0) @ Whiteland (5-1) -  Mooresville looks to clinch at least a share (most likely outright) of the Mid-State title this week with Martinsville and Perry being left in the schedule. Mooresville 35-24

Perry (0-6) @ Martinsville (2-4)- Best chance for Perry to get in the win column for the year. Martinsville 28-17

Plainfield (3-3) @ Franklin (3-3)- Should be a tightly contested game that will come down to who turns the ball over less. Plainfield 28-24

Power Rankings Week 6

1. Mooresville 

2. DC

3. Whiteland 

T4. Plainfield 

T4. Franklin

6. Greenwood

7. Martinsville

8. Perry

I think Wasteland pushes Mooresville to the limit and might pull off a mild upset

21 hours ago, FridayNightLights said:

Power Rankings Week 6

1. Mooresville 

2. DC

3. Whiteland 

T4. Plainfield 

T4. Franklin

6. Greenwood

7. Martinsville

8. Perry

Mooresville 33 Whiteland 26

Martinsville 21 Perry 20

DC 45 Greenwood 14