Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Calumet vs. Gibson Southern

I just read in the NWI Times that Calumet filled a last minute cancellation from Lake Station and will play Gibson Southern tomorrow in Brownsburg. That's great for the Warriors who originally had their season cancelled and will be playing game 1 tomorrow. It's interesting to me that two schools, seperated by 261 miles, could figure out a neutral site game in a day or two. Great job by their AD's to find the kids gametime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Whiting89 said:

Gibson southern 56

calumet 8

Yeah, I would imagine it'll be ugly. First game with limited practicing against a team that has played 6 games and went way above their weightclass in some of them. Plus, Gibson Southern has the best Junior QB in the Country. 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Boilernation said:

Yeah, I would imagine it'll be ugly. First game with limited practicing against a team that has played 6 games and went way above their weightclass in some of them. Plus, Gibson Southern has the best Junior QB in the Country. 😉

Future Boilermaker, too....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Whiting89 said:

Calumet was supposed to play Chicago powerhouse Mount Carmel talk about potential beating omg 

If you are talking about this week, that is incorrect.  Calumet was scheduled to host Lake Station tonight.

Just now, Sacked said:

If you want to go, you might send Titan32 a message. He probably could hook you up. 

Thx!  I’d hate to put Titan32 or anyone else out for what, at best, would be a last minute decision by me.  

My thought was that depending on how the day turned out I might make my way out there (with my wife being out of town this weekend) but I was just going to play it by ear....and didn’t want to make any firm commitments.

I always figure I can catch a GS game online sometime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lysander said:

Thx!  I’d hate to put Titan32 or anyone else out for what, at best, would be a last minute decision by me.  

My thought was that depending on how the day turned out I might make my way out there (with my wife being out of town this weekend) but I was just going to play it by ear....and didn’t want to make any firm commitments.

I always figure I can catch a GS game online sometime.

I’ll have a ticket with me if you need it.

• Like 2