Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC WEEK 8

41 minutes ago, 2017statechamps said:

As it sits, all games will be played except the MV vs NP game.  Both teams should be back and ready for their week 9 game.

Is Tecumseh playing this week?  Was pretty sure they were not.  Could be wrong, however......

Boonville vs.  SS  is cancelled.

1 hour ago, 2017statechamps said:

As it sits, all games will be played except the MV vs NP game.  Both teams should be back and ready for their week 9 game.

My understanding is that NP will be playing this week. Believe we will have a week one rematch vs South Spencer in the works...

43 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Why doesn't TC play Daviess Co. out of KY.  I think it meets all of the guidelines for IN team to play a KY team.  Both teams have openings, there will be a short bus ride for one of the teams, and it's close for fans.  Make perfect sense to me.

Is TC playing Week 8 or not? Boonville also has no Week 8 opponent last I checked. 

55 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Is TC playing Week 8 or not? Boonville also has no Week 8 opponent last I checked. 

Don't know if TC is playing week 8 or not but they are not playing Tecumseh who they were scheduled to play. Tecumseh can not play. 

Boonville can not play week 8.

• Like 1

I would think GS will have a running clock the second half of this game but its a county rival so who knows.  I don't really see them scoring 14 points either as JH predicts.  From what I understand their RB twisted his ankle against TC and never returned.                

Edited by GS Titan 78
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, GS Titan 78 said:

I would think GS will have a running clock the second half of this game but its a county rival so who knows.  I don't really see them scoring 14 points either as JH predicts.  From what I understand their RB twisted his ankle against TC and never returned.                

If there was a year for princeton to snap their losing streak vs GS it would be this year.  But all things considered, GS seemingly has found some new juice since SR ran to Indianapolis and back on us.  Team seems fired up and are playing good in all phases of the game. I agree that it is probably a running clock at some point but definitely don’t want to treat the game like a sure thing lol

20 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

If there was a year for princeton to snap their losing streak vs GS it would be this year.  But all things considered, GS seemingly has found some new juice since SR ran to Indianapolis and back on us.  Team seems fired up and are playing good in all phases of the game. I agree that it is probably a running clock at some point but definitely don’t want to treat the game like a sure thing lol

Hopefully GS continues to improve weekly both offensively and defensively.  Princeton would like nothing more than to knock us off.  They can't be overlooked and we need to just focus on one game at a time baby.          

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GS Titan 78 said:

Hopefully GS continues to improve weekly both offensively and defensively.  Princeton would like nothing more than to knock us off.  They can't be overlooked and we need to just focus on one game at a time baby.          

Exactly!  Can’t take them for granted. Even if it has been a while since they had a victory over us, we can’t take them for granted. 

show up and continue to improve as we move closer to tournament time 

• Like 1