Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 8

31 minutes ago, Oldschoolfan said:

I heard from a reliable source that West Vigo canceled. The Wolves were in the middle of practice when they received The call from WV

Not sure that’s accurate.   It’s WV’s homecoming and not too happy about the cancellation.   Per a super duper reliable source.   

• Like 1

Sounds like we will never really know the answer unless we get a super super duper reliable source. 

No matter what, it sucks for all the athletes involved. There has to be something that caused this. Rumor is that it had to do with covid cases and WV admin put a stop to it. 
I’m not going to get in a back and forth on here as we will always have PH haters that will never believe different, and  PH loyalist that will support them until the end. 

So with 2 weeks left in the season, I hope nobody has to miss sectionals do to Covid.

Does SV have a limit on tickets? 

I entered the journalist field today and called some more super duper creditable sources in western Vigo county.  This source states that due to multiple players’ exposure and subsequent two additional practices with the team at PH, the WV nurse recommended to pull the plug.   It’s appears that OldSchool sources have him on par as the modern day Bob Woodward (history lessons are free....).   He broke the story and wins the day.    Free beers at Mecca tavern with your steak (not a tenderloin). 

8 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Does anyone know how the Jr. High Banks of the Wabash football tournament ended up last night?

South Vermillion beat Riverton Parke 46-16 in the Championship.

North Vermillion beat Parke Heritage 52-20 in the consolation game.