• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

5 hours ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Here's the matchups.... what's your predictions

Knox @ Triton

Winamac @ Caston

North Judson @ LaVille

Culver @ Pioneer

Knox 35 Triton 13 - I don't see Triton doing much on the Knox defense. 

Winamac 28 Caston 8 - Shocked with last weeks score in the Caston match up.  

North Judson 20 Laville 6 - This will be a big game for both teams, but I believe North Judson's secondary is much better than Laville's prior opponents. Laville has scored through the air 10 times to their 5 rushing TDs. This will be a battle of defenses and expect the young QB from Laville to get a lot of pressure. 

Pioneer 60 Culver 6 - ... 

All:

This topic has been brought up, but I don't know if we ever got a clear answer.

Did the Hoosier North Athletic Conference decide to have a conference champion?

I realize I'm opening a can of worms because there are those on here that think that there still should be an HNAC Champion.

IMO, I just don't see how a conference champ can be determined when you have eight games not being played.

No disrespect to anyone. . . . Just say in!

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

6 hours ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Here's the matchups.... what's your predictions

Knox @ Triton

Winamac @ Caston

North Judson @ LaVille

Culver @ Pioneer

Here's my 2 cents . . . Keep The Change!

Knox By 20

WInamac By 11

LaVIlle By 3

Pioneer By 32

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

3 hours ago, footballer_02 said:

Knox 35 Triton 13 - I don't see Triton doing much on the Knox defense. 

Winamac 28 Caston 8 - Shocked with last weeks score in the Caston match up.  

North Judson 20 Laville 6 - This will be a big game for both teams, but I believe North Judson's secondary is much better than Laville's prior opponents. Laville has scored through the air 10 times to their 5 rushing TDs. This will be a battle of defenses and expect the young QB from Laville to get a lot of pressure. 

Pioneer 60 Culver 6 - ... 

There is no way Judson scores 20 points on LaVille, at least on offense.   If they recover a fumble and return it 80 yards like Glenn did, then they might score in double digits but I just can’t see their offense scoring 2-3 times.  LaVille is solid defensively as always, so unless you have a lethal passing game or your just special running the ball, it won’t happen.  I think it ends up 20-7 LaVille.

1 hour ago, cpg1970 said:

There is no way Judson scores 20 points on LaVille, at least on offense.   If they recover a fumble and return it 80 yards like Glenn did, then they might score in double digits but I just can’t see their offense scoring 2-3 times.  LaVille is solid defensively as always, so unless you have a lethal passing game or your just special running the ball, it won’t happen.  I think it ends up 20-7 LaVille.

If laville could only get 17 on Glenn how do think they will do vs Judson?     Like judson in this.    

40 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

If laville could only get 17 on Glenn how do think they will do vs Judson?     Like judson in this.    

Didnt Judson have a hard time moving the ball on Knox and LaVille have zero issues moving the ball on Knox?  You can't use that analogy. 

Ive seen both teams play. I think itll be a tight game. 

I like LaVille's skilled guys better. I like North Judson's OL/DL better. 

It'll come down to the pass game, turnovers and Czarnecki's foot. 

On 10/6/2020 at 2:31 PM, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Did the Hoosier North Athletic Conference decide to have a conference champion?

Nope.  Not this year.  Sad that so many good matchups were missed this year.  Pioneer and LaVille would have been fun.  Knox and Winamac would have had some fun story lines involving coaching.  

9 hours ago, Duke of Denham said:

Nope.  Not this year.  Sad that so many good matchups were missed this year.  Pioneer and LaVille would have been fun.  Knox and Winamac would have had some fun story lines involving coaching.  

It’d be easy enough to do it this year. A lot will happen between weeks 8 and 9. With Judson playing laville and then pioneer. If laville or pioneer lose to Judson and the other wins out, conference champ. If Judson beats both, conference champ. If Judson loses both winner of matchup in sectional 34 serves as tie breaker. 

• Like 1

Knox 28 Triton 21

Pioneer 50 Culver 12 

North Judson 21 LaVille 14

Winamac 14 Caston 12

51 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

It’d be easy enough to do it this year. A lot will happen between weeks 8 and 9. With Judson playing laville and then pioneer. If laville or pioneer lose to Judson and the other wins out, conference champ. If Judson beats both, conference champ. If Judson loses both winner of matchup in sectional 34 serves as tie breaker. 

Totally agree.  Someone needs to be crowned king.  

1 hour ago, TheStatGuy said:

Great draw for Winamac and North Judson.

Winable games for LaVille, Pioneer and Culver. 

The winner of the probable Pioneer/LaVille game will crown an unofficial conference champion.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

After watching the Jays twice, there is no way they come close to beating Laville.  They will not stop the passing game and probably not score!  Unimpressed for being 6-1

I'd be a bit more inclusive of Judson if they had managed to score a point on either LaVille or Pioneer since 2016...

• Like 1