5. Concordia

6. Snider

7. North

8. Norwell

9. East Noble

10. Columbia City

HM

South Adams, Eastside, Northrop

By next week, I will have officiated 9 of the 13 teams on this list.  Not so sure that the list is true representation of the "abilities" of the teams.  But to each his own, with the rankings.  

The postseason will provide a great opportunity to distinguish the differences...within the classes they each represent. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BTF said:

Looks pretty good. I'd switch Carroll and Leo. I'd also move South Adams up to #8.

South Adams = ON A MISSION! in 1A

Mooresville was a beast when they played Leo (on short notice).  Not to diminish anything Leo did either.  

Gonna miss Snider/Luers this season, with a late season schedule change.  But a year ending doozy, to prep for the playoffs with the SAC.  

Hoping to see 8-10 in the post season also....Great facilities at CC!!!  

19 hours ago, Purdue Pete said:

1. Homestead

2. Dwenger

3. Leo

4. Carroll

5. Concordia

6. Snider

7. North

8. Norwell

9. East Noble

10. Columbia City

HM

South Adams, Eastside, Northrop

1. Homestead

2. Dwenger

3. Carroll

4. Leo

5. Concordia

6. Snider

7. North

8. East Noble

9. South Adams

10. Norwell/Columbia City (Will find out shortly. Jacked for this game to see Bolt vs Norwell D)

Eastide and Adams Central will both win thier Sectionals again.

16 hours ago, BTF said:

Looks pretty good. I'd switch Carroll and Leo. I'd also move South Adams up to #8.

Pioneer vs New Haven; Eastbrook vs Delta pretty much convinced me 1A and 2A should stay in HM category.  SA will go to state but am not ranking P4P

4 hours ago, NE8Fan said:

10. Norwell/Columbia City (Will find out shortly. Jacked for this game to see Bolt vs Norwell D)

Norwell is on a mission this year. If Norwell can get pressure like EN was able to do last week it will be another long night for Bolt. 

6 hours ago, Purdue Pete said:

Pioneer vs New Haven; Eastbrook vs Delta pretty much convinced me 1A and 2A should stay in HM category.  SA will go to state but am not ranking P4P

South Adams would be #1 if it were pound for pound. Although I have them at 8, I can appreciate why you would have them in the HM category being a 1a school.  

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 6:24 PM, Yuccaguy said:

By next week, I will have officiated 9 of the 13 teams on this list.  Not so sure that the list is true representation of the "abilities" of the teams.  But to each his own, with the rankings.  

The postseason will provide a great opportunity to distinguish the differences...within the classes they each represent. 

Given ur familiarity with the teams I’d be interested in ur top 10

Hopefully COVID isn't going to start ruining things. I'm concerned since AC has closed school the next 2 weeks & not playing Bluffton tomorrow. I'm sure the Woodlan game will probably get scratched, but hope I'm wrong. Really would suck if they have to bow out of the playoffs due to COVID, but safety is the priority. Hopefully SA doesn't get hit by it. That would be very cruel and devastating to see (even for Jets & Braves fans).

17 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

Hopefully COVID isn't going to start ruining things. I'm concerned since AC has closed school the next 2 weeks & not playing Bluffton tomorrow. I'm sure the Woodlan game will probably get scratched, but hope I'm wrong. Really would suck if they have to bow out of the playoffs due to COVID, but safety is the priority. Hopefully SA doesn't get hit by it. That would be very cruel and devastating to see (even for Jets & Braves fans).

Dr. (Fauci) Ainsworth Strikes again.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

I would think AC would be fine for sectional, this just seems like an over-the-top measure. If either SA or AC got held out if the tournament by Ainsworth, there would be riots. 

16 hours ago, Thor77 said:

I would think AC would be fine for sectional, this just seems like an over-the-top measure. If either SA or AC got held out if the tournament by Ainsworth, there would be riots. 

Hoping you're right. I do like the precautions they're taking since a 2nd case was confirmed. I'd say keep it that way until the fall playoffs are over. Come back to school and then do it for winter playoffs or give those athletes that option. Make it like a bubble so to speak.